Eyes are the most beautiful and attractive part of the face. They express each and every expression nicely. And if you are using good eyeliner their expressiveness will increase even more. Light makeup with a bold black beautiful eyeliner enhances the beauty up to a great extent. I personally have a great love for eyeliners. They are my everyday requirement. Eyeliners are so important that even every makeup is incomplete without eyeliners, therefore, it is so much necessary to keep eyeliner always by your side. As eyeliners play such a crucial role in our life, therefore, I have come up with the most affordable eyeliner I have ever come across in my life which is so good at such a pocket-friendly price and that too from an age-old trusted brand that is BLUE HEAVEN.
Basic Information about Blue Heaven Water Proof Eyeliner Review
What Does the Brand Claims About Blue Heaven Water Proof Eyeliner
The magic of eye make – up Blue Heaven Eye Liner is to add definition to the upper lash by drawing a fine line across the lid right next to the lash roots that helps to emphasize the beauty and expressiveness of Eyes.
How to Use
Eyeliner completes the eye makeup by being applied with its brush to the beginning of the eyelashes at the desired thickness.
36 months from the date of manufacture.
No ingredients list is mentioned.
Sensitive Skin Alert
Natural / Vegan?
My Experience with Blue Heaven Water Proof Eyeliner
- Packaging – Blue Heaven Water Proof Eyeliner comes in a conventional eyeliner packaging that is in a glass bottle with the cap containing the brush. The cap gives a great hold while application. Its brush is of adequate thickness I mean it’s neither too thick nor too thin. The brush gives a very fine finishing on the application. Its bristles are really soft and will not hurt at all.
- Texture and Consistency – The liquid present in the bottle is of nice consistency which is really glossy. Its color is really good and dark. Liquid liners are always attractive but they are most susceptible to getting messy but my friend if you are good at using liquid eyeliner you will love it surely.
- Pigmentation – The pigmentation is good. Two coats are just enough for an opaque look. When it is wet, the color is bold and intense, but as it dries, it kind of settles to a matte color.
- Fragrance – The liquid liner is normal cosmetic smell like other liners.
- Staying Power – As the name suggests that the eyeliner is waterproof, not water resistant which clears suggest that it smudges. It isn’t water resistant. It lasts for about 5-6 hours and that too if you do not accidentally rub your eyes, which I do many times without even realizing that I’m wearing a liner.
Overall Performance of Blue Heaven Water Proof Eyeliner Review
- Really really affordable
- Travel friendly
- Brush gives smooth application
- Perfect consistency
- Long Lasting
- Nicely pigmented
- Doesn’t cause irritation to the eyes but may cause eyes to water
- Gives matte finish after drying
- Dull and boring packaging
- Smudges on rubbing
Would I Recommend?
Obviously YES!! This eyeliner is very cheap and works really great. This means that if you are a beginner and want to learn how to apply liquid liner then this surely is the best option for you. You will not find any other eyeliner doing a better job than this at such a pocket-friendly price.
- Lakme 9 to 5 Black Impact Liner Review
- L’Oreal Paris Superliner Blockbuster Review
- E.L.F. Studio Precision Black Liquid Liner Review
- MAC Penultimate Eye Liner Rapid Black Review
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line Eye Liner Review