BlackCurrant Muffins Recipe: Hi friends! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Today I have come with a super easy recipe…to make your weekend yummier 😉 Trust me, it will take no time at all to make, and you can sit together with your family and friends to enjoy it!! Presenting to you: Delicious Black Currant Muffins 😀
Ingredients of Black Currant Muffins:
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 100 grams of butter
- Half a cup of sugar
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoon of dry blackcurrant
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla essence
Method of making Black Currant Muffins
1. Beat the egg and sugar till fluffy
2. Mix the dry ingredients flour and baking powder
3. Melt the butter for few seconds till its cream not totally melted.
5. Using a muffins paper cup line it in a silicon muffins tray or any muffin tray
6. Fill the mixture into a muffins cup and bake it for 15 mins till golden brown.
Let the muffins cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. These muffins make a great snack and breakfast item! I make batch muffins that last 3-4 days. They are awesome, quick morning breakfast when you are in a rush. Liked by children and elders both Bake them now and be a star 🙂