Who is this for? Bath and Body Works Pink Cashmere Body Cream Is for those looking for Pampering and deep conditioning along with a therapeutic fragrance.
How much does it cost?
Rs 1000 for 8oz
How to use?
Take a considerable amount in your palms and apply all over your body while thoroughly rubbing it on the skin.
My experience with the Bath and Body Works Pink Cashmere Body Cream
It comes in a tall attractive bottle which is very eye-catching due to its rose gold shade with cashmere petals figured all over it. The bottle is a tad bit big and heavy to carry around on a daily basis, but its firm closing makes it reliable while traveling.
Colour and texture:
The cream is a white colored blend which is a little heavy. It does not flow out of the bottle but comes out in patches of potion. It has a very buttery texture.
It has a very floral yet soothing fragrance and reminds you about gardens and butterflies. The fragrance of the body cream is consistent from the very first drop till the end of the day.
My personal experience with the body cream has been average. It did wonders to my skin during the dry winters and avoided the flakiness. Its 24-hour nourishment claims are nothing but the absolute truth. Yet it is a very seasonal product, since it feels very greasy and heavy on the skin during other seasons. It not only over hydrating for skin, at times it isn’t well absorbed either which makes your skin irritable.
The brand unavailability in India is another issue which makes importing the product a little pricey. But the quantity of the product reasons the cost to some extent. One bottle of this body cream lasts long since a small amount covers a large skin surface area. Since most of us are used to purchasing product based on its fragrance, it does complete justice by providing a sweet and refreshing scent along with hydration.
Even though it is not suitable for all skin types and climatic conditions, Bath & Body Works has tried to maintain the brand standards.
What do I like about the body cream?
- It is deep moisturizing
- It has a secure packaging
- It has an enchanting fragrance
- It provides 24-hour hydration
- It is easy to use
- It has aloe butter to soothe the skin
What I dislike about the body cream?
- It is greasy for certain skin types
- It cannot be used throughout the year
- It does not so travel-friendly
- It is not easily available in India
- It is not so pocket-friendly
Would I repurchase or recommend it?
I would definitely recommend it to individuals who are troubled with dry and flaky skin and those who live in a cool climate. I would not repurchase this product since it makes my skin greasy for most parts of the year.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Bath and Body Works?
- Bath and Body Works Happiness Bergamot and Mandarin Body Scrub
- Bath and Body Works Sleep Lavender and Cedarwood Luxury Bath
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus Eucalyptus and Tea Body Lotion – Hot!
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine – Fresh and Fruity !
- Dark Kiss Bath And Body Works Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream Review