I am a sucker for fragrances. No matter how many body lotions that I have, if I see another one on sale, I just cannot stop myself. At times, I really resent the fact that here in India, good body lotions and butter are so pricey.
In the US, they have these crazy sales on bath and body works and Bodyshop and sitting here in India, I go, like man aww shucks!
Anyways…off cribbing now 😛
Today I am going to review Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion that I got on sale when I was in Us. Let’s see how this one has panned out for me!
Details about Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion
A romantic bouquet of French lavender, nectarine de Provence & sun-kissed honey
Price- $12.50 for 236ml
My Experience with Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion
Packaging- Comes in a very handy and sturdy package. When the product is near its end, just twist open the cap and you will be able to easily kind of use it until its last drop. Yay for that!
Fragrance- Smells mildly sweet. Not much of a lavender scent. It’s a perfumey, nice and mild scent that bends towards the sweeter side. Didn’t love it that much when I bought it, but it grew up on me.
Experience- The body lotion has a nice texture that massages easily in. It gets absorbed quickly and is not greasy. The moisturization is decent, not great. If you have very dry skin…you need to reapply at least once a day.
The fragrance lingers on for a long time. Generally a good buy, especially on sale.
Overall Performance of Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion
- Pleasant fragrance
- Fragrance lasts long
- Decent moisturization
- Not greasy
- Not for very dry flaky skin
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It’s not a bad product. You can buy it on sale. Nothing that you have to, have to buy though.
More Bath and Body Works Lotions?
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Dark Kiss Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review