Who is it for? Bath and Body Works Happiness Bergamot and Mandarin Body Scrub are for those looking for a night time ritual to sleep easily. If you are too tired, having difficulty sleeping or just need to relax, this product is for you.
Price and quantity
Rs. 1495 for 269gm
Natural / vegan / organic?
No. But natural essential oil. Free from nasties.
My experience with Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Happiness Bergamot and Mandarin Body Scrub
Comes in a sturdy tube packaging. Convenient to use and travel-friendly.
Color and texture
Thick creamy base with gritty scrub particles.
A happy fragrance! Citrusy but not very acidic. It smells like fresh lime leaves and bergamot. It will definitely make you smile 🙂
The scrub is absolutely wonderful. It has a good density of gritty particles that smoothen out the body skin well. Don’t use it on the face as it may be a bit harsh if you have sensitive facial skin. It has a clayey formula and the scrub is very effective. Hands down one of the best body scrubs I have used!
The fragrance will not linger more than an hour, but that one hour you will be a happy kid 😉
What all I like?
- Excellent scrubbing power
- Convenient and Hygienic tube packaging
- Amazing happy fragrance
- Makes skin really soft
- A bit on the pricey side
- Does what it claims!
What all I don't like?
- Right now, availability is on in bath and body works stores in India. Elsewhere it’s available online as well.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Most definitely. This is an excellent buy. I thoroughly enjoyed using this scrub.
Rating – 5 / 5
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Bath and Body Works?
- Bath and Body Works Sleep Lavender and Cedarwood Luxury Bath
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Focus Eucalyptus and Tea Body Lotion – Hot!
- Bath and Body Works Love and Shine – Fresh and Fruity !
- Dark Kiss Bath And Body Works Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- Bath And Body Works Love And Sunshine Shower Gel Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Ultra Shea Body Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream Review
- Bath and Body Works Lotion Bourbon Strawberry and Vanilla Review
- Bath & Body Works Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream Review
Mam… Its definitely wonderful ????
But wanna ask my skin is very sensitive …will it be suitable for me???
yes it will be …but only body
I wish the product was a bit less expensive… An effective body scrub…
Loved reading the review 🙂
I agree Sreeparna..!
I so not have any product from this brand yet. But now i guess I am going to get my hands on these products soon.
Oh Do….! Thier aromatherapy range has no match!!
I do not*