Who is it for? Banjara’s Multani Mitti + Sandal Face Pack is a powder form face pack for those who love preservative free DIY face packs at home. This pack is suitable for face as well as body.
Price- Rs.50 for 100gm
How to Use
Take the desired amount of face pack in a bowl. Add milk or curd for dry skin, rose water or aloe vera gel (for oily skin) and mix well till you reach a paste consistency. Apply on cleansed skin and wait for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with plain water.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Banjara’s Multani Mitti + Sandal Face Pack
This pack comes in a cardboard box. Inside the box, there are 5 sachets containing 20gm of product. The product from one sachet is enough for 4-5 uses. I find the packaging to be very convenient and travel-friendly. I can always take out one sachet and pack in my travel skin care kit.
Colour & Texture
The pack looks exactly like finely powdered Multani mitti. The color is brown and the texture is superfine. There is no gritty particle in the pack. The powder mixes well with rose water, curd or Multani mitti; no lumps are formed. It applies evenly on the skin as well.
It does not have added fragrance so it resembles of Multani mitt’s original smell with a slight hint of sandalwood smell.
Preservative-free yet pocket-friendly skin care products are very hard to find these days. Considering this fact, this Banjara’s face pack powder is a good buy. I generally mix it with rose water and apply 1-2 times a week. It does not make my skin extra dry but removes excess oil. The skin looks and feels clean. The skin looks radiant and healthy. Dullness problem subsides for the next 2-3 days.
What do I like about this face pack?
- Multani mitti based powder pack
- Suits every skin type
- Does not have harmful chemicals, added colors, fragrances or preservatives
- Can be used to prepare homemade face pack by mixing rose water, milk or curd
- Soaks excess oil from the face
- Cleanses the skin pretty well
- Gives a radiant look to the face8. Does not irritate the skin or cause acne
- Price is quite low considering the quality
- Sachet packaging is very travel-friendly
What I dislike about this face pack?
None for me!
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is definitely a good face pack without harmful chemicals so I am in for another purchase. I would like to recommend this to both men and women of all skin types.
More from Banjara's?
- Banjara’s Premium Rose Water Review
- Banjaras Oil Clear Facewash with Neem + Multani Mitti
- Banjara’s Multani Mitti + Papaya Face Pack Review
- Banjara’s Milk Cream + Olive Super Soft Face Wash Review