Moisturizing the skin is really very important irrespective of the type of skin you have. This becomes even more important in winters. I read somewhere that dry skin people should use creams, normal skin types shall use lotions while oily skin people should stick to serums or gel-based moisturizers. The main reason for me to buy this product is because I wanted to try out a gel based moisturizer for myself. Let’s see if Avon Naturals Lotus 3 in 1 Gel Cream is a yay or a nay.
Basic Information about Avon Naturals Lotus 3 in 1 Gel Cream
Price: Rs. 199
Quantity: 50 g
Shelf life: 3 years
Sensitive skin alert?
- The lightweight gel-cream is formulated with Lotus flower extract. Bring multiple sensory experiences to your skin.
- Hydrating: Leave skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. Make skin look and feel soft, smooth and supple.
- Mattifying: Suitable for oily or combination skin type. Fast absorbing without greasy after feel. Leave skin fresh, look matte all day long.
- Cooling: provides skin with a cooling sensation, leaving it feeling soothed and refreshed.
- Dermatologically tested
Directions for use:
Apply the desired amount onto fingertips and gently smooth onto cleansed face and neck in an upward and outward motion. Use twice daily.
My Experience with Avon Naturals Lotus 3 in 1 Gel Cream
It comes in a tube packaging with a flip open cap. It is absolutely spill-proof. Now coming on to the fragrance- it has a cosmetic fragrance with a slight hint of flowery fragrance. The consistency obviously is gel-like. It is translucent white in color. This cream definitely is lightweight and absorbs quickly on the skin. It gave a moisturized effect without my skin feeling oily or heavy. I also use it under my makeup and my makeup stays on for about 4-5 hours without any need of touch-ups. Hence, it works as a really good primer too. This cream feels really good on the skin and has been my favorite ever since I’ve started using it. It leaves the skin matte and hydrated. You will need a small amount at a time. For oily or combination skin, this is a must try. It also gives a cooling effect which is not that noticeable. The product definitely lives up to the expectations one has after reading the claims. This cream suits me the best and I’m pretty impressed by it.
Overall Performance of Avon Naturals Lotus 3 in 1 Gel Cream
- Fragrance is not overpowering
- I did not like the fragrance that much but the good part is that the fragrance goes away
Would I recommend and repurchase?
I would definitely recommend it. And as far as repurchasing it is concerned, I think this will be in my vanity for as long as I can see.
More Avon Products?