What is It? Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream is hand cream is a cream that nourishes the damaged skin patches on the hand and nurses it back to its healthy and soft state.
Rs. 175 for a tube containing 50g of the cream.
How to Use It
- Clean your hands with water or soap and then let it dry.
- Massage a small amount on your hands until fully absorbed.
- For best results use twice daily or whenever your hands feel dry.
Tip: Don’t pour too much of the cream during application because that leads to sweating.
My Experience with the Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream
I love the packaging of all the Aroma Magic products by Blossom Kochhar. They are so eye-catching. This one is too. The cream comes in a lime green colored tube with floral designs on it. That, in turn, is placed inside a rectangular cardboard box which is also lime green and has floral patterns. The tube has a white lid which needs to be twisted open and the cream needs to be squeezed out. So the packaging is sturdy and impressive and definitely good for travels!
Texture and Consistency
It has a creamy consistency but it isn’t sticky. Its texture is smooth and the cream feels light on the skin. It gets absorbed into the skin fairly fast if you pour the right amount. A little goes a long way. The cream is mostly white but has a light pink tint.
It has a wonderful floral fragrance which isn’t overwhelming at all.
Personally, I’m quite happy with the cream. It softens and nourishes my hand as promised and makes it look healthy. The fragrance is pleasant and the cream doesn’t feel uncomfortable at all. But yes, if I put on too much it sweats and the hand becomes slightly greasy. But with use I got the amount just right.
But yes, it doesn’t last throughout the day. So a couple of reapplications are necessary but that isn’t really a bother for me because I carry this with me wherever I go.
So all in all, this worked well compared to the other hand creams I’ve used before!
- Softens and nourishes the hand
- Pleasant fragrance
- Doesn’t feel uncomfortable on the hands
- Absorbed into the skin fairly fast
- Attractive packaging
- Not expensive
- Too much makes hands greasy
- Reapplication necessary
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Yes, I do recommend this for those of you who face similar issues like me and also this is a pretty good hand cream within the budget.
And yes, I will definitely repurchase once I’m done with this tube!
More Aroma Magic Products?
- Aroma Magic Face Wash | Neem And Tea Tree | Review | Price | Usage
- Aroma Magic Facial Kit Pearl – Best Facial Kit For Oily Skin in Summer ?
- Aroma Magic Face Wash – Grapefruit : Best Face Wash for Oily Skin ?
- Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic | A treat for Combination Skin !
- Aroma Magic Charcoal Face Wash|Price|Usage|Review
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream : Is it Worth it?
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub Review
- Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser Review
- Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel Is..
- Aroma Magic Castor Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20 Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion Review
- New Launch Alert !! Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Honey and Shea Butter Body Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil – Is Awesome ?!
- Aroma Magic Sensetive, 20ml
- Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil | Review+Usage