Who is it for? Aroma Magic Foot Cream is for people searching for an effective foot cream to heal dry heels and crack lines.
Price: INR 175 for 50g
Massage a small amount on clean and dry feet until fully absorbed.
My experience with Aroma Magic foot cream:
It comes in an eye fetching white colored tube with a beautiful floral pattern on it.
The packaging is attractive as well as sturdy. It is spill proof and can be carried easily.
# Texture and consistency:
This Cream has a smooth texture and creamy consistency. It glides over the skin effortlessly and only a small amount of it is required to cover the feet. It is not oily and even absorbs quickly.
It is a blend of various essential oils which makes its aroma really very soothing. It has a pleasant fragrance mainly of peppermint oil which I liked a lot.
When I applied this cream on my feet;
- It glides easily and its aroma refreshed me as well.
- It is a light weighted cream which made my feet soft and smooth.
- I had some fine crack lines and dry heels but after applying it for several days, I felt the change. This cream made my feet softer than before.
- It helped me heal my crack lines and dry heels as well.
# Result: Positive or Negative?
Well, according to me this cream is great for a person who has dry feet like me. It helped me a lot to cure crack lines and my dry feet problem. So, I would say this cream gave a positive to me.
What do I like about this product?
- Beautifully packed and presented
- Sturdy tube
- Its application is easy
- The only small amount is required
- Great results
- Heal dry heels and crack line
- Makes feet soft
What didn’t I like about this product?
- Not able to heal deep cracks fully
- Maybe its fragrance is not liked by everyone
Would I recommend/repurchase?
Yes, I would definitely repurchase this product as it gave me good results. I would recommend this product to those having fine cracks and dry feet. For people with deep cracks, this product may not work for them.
More foot creams?
- Jovees Foot Cream And Scrub – Foot Scrub for Regular Maintenance
- Best Foot Cream in India ?!!
- Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream Review
- Fabindia Avocado Foot Cream Review
- The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Khadi Natural Jasmine & Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream Review
- VLCC Pedicure-Manicure Hand & Foot Care Kit Review
- Khadi Hand & Foot Cleanser Lemon Pedicure Review
- Freeman Barefoot Lemon and Sage Foot Scrub for Lovely Feet !
- Scholl Refreshing Foot Soak Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- DIY Listerine Foot Soak – Heal Cracked Heels At Home !
- Scholl Foot Cream Mousse Review