Heyy gals !!!We all love having flawless skin and we love it more when its possible to achieve at home care regimen. Right na! Today I will be sharing my experience with Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil. Aroma magic has got it’s various and very wide range of products, out of which I tried this Oil. Let’s see what all I have to share –
Basic info about Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil
Brand claims –
- Delicately renews the skin and reveals a youthful glow
- Diminishes fine lines
- Keeps skin inflammations at bay
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Cymbopogon Martini Essential Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin Essential Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil
- Jasminum Officinale Essential Oil
Rs. 375 for 20 ml.
My experience with Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil
This oil comes in a very beautiful small glass bottle having a wooden screw cap on it. When you will open this wooden cap you will find a small plastic cap. It is always preferred to make a hole in this cap to allow easy discharge of oil, otherwise, it will turn out to be a very messy situation. Packing is very traveled friendly and it ensures that there is no leakage of oil.
It very thick is consistency, not very fluid.
I have been using this oil for last six months and it forms a great part of my home care regimen. I prefer using them with my face massage cream. I just add few drops of oil in my massage cream and then massage my face for about 10 minutes. I also use them in my facial routine. I used to add this oil to a face cream. With first few uses, it starts giving its results. It gives glowing and brightening skin and reveals natural glow of face, as claimed by the brand. It helps in rejuvenating skin and reduces fine lines also. Its great to be used with cream for massage, with scrub, in your facial etc. and only 3 to 4 drops is sufficient to get desired results.
The overall performance of Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil
- Chemical free
- Contains natural ingredients
- Reveals natural glow of skin
- Great for rejuvenating skin
- Helps in facing spot marks
- I didn’t find any
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I will definitely buy this again as it greatly suits me and I would recommend you also to try this. I am sure you will love this! It’s great!
Rating – 5/5
Glossypolish Verdict – Its great to be used as its free of any chemicals and paraben. It’s true to what it claims. It helps skin in its rejuvenation and to gain its shine and glow.
Where Can You Buy This?
- Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil, 20ml
- Nykaa : Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil
- Flipkart : Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil
More Aroma Magic Products?
- Aroma Magic Face Wash | Neem And Tea Tree | Review | Price | Usage
- Aroma Magic Facial Kit Pearl – Best Facial Kit For Oily Skin in Summer ?
- Aroma Magic Face Wash – Grapefruit : Best Face Wash for Oily Skin ?
- Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic | A treat for Combination Skin !
- Aroma Magic Charcoal Face Wash|Price|Usage|Review
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream : Is it Worth it?
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub Review
- Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser Review
- Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel Is..
- Aroma Magic Castor Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20 Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion Review
- New Launch Alert !! Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Honey and Shea Butter Body Lotion Review