Who is it for…? Aroma Magic Aromatic Toner specifies “for oily skin” on its label. However, it will work fine for combination skin as well.
Price: 170 /-For 200 ml 100/- For 100 ml
How to Use
Spray some of the product on cotton swabs and clean your face. You can also directly spray it on the face (difficult to achieve considering the structure of the flip cap) and then wipe it off by using wipes/ cotton
No…can be used without fear of allergies
My Experience with Aroma Magic Aromatic Toner
This toner comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a nozzle and flip cap. The bottle isn’t very sturdy but it’s nice to look at. The product may spill because of the lack of a strong leak proof structure
Feels like water on the skin…no heavy or sticky feeling whatsoever. This is an alcohol free toner…it doesn’t itch or dry out the skin.
I am not too fond of overpowering fragrances so the lack so a strong aroma in this product doesn’t bother me…there is a mild floral fragrance. Don’t take the name “aromatic toner” too literally!!
The toner will remove any traces of dirt and grime on the skin in a minute though it won’t work on makeup. Its effect lasts for at least 3 to 4 hours. It just takes a few seconds for it to be absorbed in the skin.
What I Like
- Minimises appearance of pores if used regularly
- Mild floral fragrance
- Tightens pores and soothes irritations
- All natural ingredients
- Available easily
- Value for money
- Paraben free alcohol free and petrochemical free
- Cruelty free product
What I don’t like
- Flimsy packaging
- Spraying onto face is difficult
- The name aromatic toner isn’t a good choice as there isn’t a distinctive aroma
Would I recommend?
Had the packaging been better…this would have been one of my fave products. You can simply pour its contents in a sturdier dispenser bottle and nullify this disadvantage. Other than that the product worked well for me…it controls breakouts and tightens skin minimizing the appearance of pores. A 4/5 for this one.
Where Can You Buy This?
More Aroma Magic Products ?
- Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream : Is it Good ?
- Aroma Magic Sensitive Skin Oil – Is Awesome ?!
- Aroma Magic Beautiful Skin Oil | Review+Usage
- Aroma Magic Face Wash | Neem And Tea Tree | Review | Price | Usage
- Aroma Magic Facial Kit Pearl – Best Facial Kit For Oily Skin in Summer ?
- Aroma Magic Face Wash – Grapefruit : Best Face Wash for Oily Skin ?
- Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic | A treat for Combination Skin !
- Aroma Magic Charcoal Face Wash|Price|Usage|Review
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream : Is it Worth it?
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub Review
- Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser Review
- Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel Is..
- Aroma Magic Castor Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20 Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion Review
- New Launch Alert !! Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Honey and Shea Butter Body Lotion Review