Yoga Classes In Delhi: Fitness is not a buzzword rather a lifestyle in Delhi. You can see even in cold foggy mornings people are involved in morning walks or either at yoga classes. There are a number of yoga classes in Delhi but let’s have a look at some of the most commendable and highly appreciable yoga classes in Delhi –
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga – This is an NGO educational institute in order to promote yoga. It was set up in the 1970s and it comes under the ministry of AYUSH.
Address: Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashoka Road, Near Gole Dak Khana, New Delhi – 110001
- Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center – This is a perfect place in south Delhi where you can learn traditional yoga. The ambiance and setting are perfect in order to learn yoga.
Address: Kailash Colony (South Delhi) and Dwarka (South West Delhi)
- Iyengar Yoga Center – This is Delhi’s only Iyengar Yoga certified center. It started way back in 2008 and has all modern day yoga practices.
Address: Plot No.65,66,67, Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, Rouse Avenue, NewDelhi – 110002.
- Are yoga Studio – Here the stress is on your overall wellness and development. It is focused on your holistic development.
Address: 125 A, 3rd Floor, Shahpur Jat, Delhi.
- Seema Sondhi – This is one of the advanced yoga centers where you can experiment with different and quite difficult yoga forms.
Address: D-43, Hauz Khas Road, New Delhi
- Studio Abhyas Trust – Here asana, pranayama, and meditation are taught together so that they can be incorporated into a healthy lifestyle and well-being of an individual.
Address: The Abhyas Trust, South Delhi
- Bikram Yoga Studio – They have a chain of yoga studio which opened its branches in Delhi in the year 2015. Here 26 yoga postures are practiced in a heated room.
Address: A 24, 1st Floor, Vishal Enclave, Opposite Vishal Cinema, Rajouri Garden, Delhi – 110027
- Isha Yoga Center – This was established in Delhi in the year 1992. Here various yoga forms and pranayamas are taught to the followers.
Address: 4, Osho Drive, Mandi Gaon Road, Mehrauli, Delhi – 110030
- Art of Living Yoga and Meditation Center – They offer even certified courses for yoga and training and they are highly certified and commendable.
Address: DAV Public School, Sreshtha Vihar, Delhi, 110092.
- Om Yoghshala – This is a South Delhi elite yoga club where yoga is being taught and preached for a very long time.
Address : D 5/9, 2nd Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
- The Yoga Chakra – this is the perfect place to mix your yoga with fun. Here you can learn yoga through play way learning.
Address: E-297, Greater Kailash II, Main Road, New Delhi
- Delhi Rocks – This is an offbeat studio session where you can learn yoga, rock climbing, aerobics and many more.
Address: Opposite M 39, Greater Kailash, New Delhi