Now according to me, everyone loves to smell good and to smell we obviously need to use body spray of good fragrance. I also love to use body spray and have a huge collection of body sprays. One can easily buy a body spray from any shop by just smelling it. If we like the smell that spray gets its way into our basket and if we dislike it’s just ignored but what about when we do online shopping and don’t know how a spray with attractive body smell would like. So, therefore, today I’ll be reviewing the Yardley London Jasmine Refreshing Body Sprayfor you which you might find helpful.
Basic Info of Yardley London Jasmine Refreshing Body Spray
150ml / 96gm
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIM
With over 200 year’s expertise, Yardley London selects only the finest ingredients to create its unforgettable fragrances. Experience the intense scent of jasmine in the luxury body spray.
HOW TO USE
Spray directly on the underarm skin. Hold the can 15 cms away from the underarm. Do not spray on the broken or irritated skin.
24 months from the date of manufacture.
Ethyl Alcohol, Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Fragrance, Diethylphthalate, Propylene, Glycol, Triclosan.
Alcohol (95%v/v) content – 36%w/w
Diethylphthalate – 1%w/w
MORE ABOUT INGREDIENTS
- Ethanol – Ethanol is miscible with water and is a good general purpose solvent. It is found in paints, tinctures, markers, and personal care products such as perfumes and deodorants.
- Diethyl phthalate (DEP), Propylene glycol (PG) – They are colorless, nearly odorless, syrupy liquid that is derived from natural gas. It is used in dozens of products that you commonly use around your house.
- Triclosan – Triclosan is an antibacterial and antifungal agent.
SENSITIVE SKIN ALERT
It suited me well but do not know whether it will suit all skin types or not. But at least avoid spraying it on broken dermis and waxed underarms.
My Experience with Yardley London Jasmine Refreshing Body Spray
- Packaging – Yardley London Jasmine Refreshing Body Spray bottle is made up of metal with a cap and after opening the cap you will see a pump dispenser used to spray. There is no fear of leakage, therefore, it’s a travel-friendly product.
- Fragrance – Deodorants and perfumes are something which you must need to have with you always. Most of the deodorants contain alcohol as their main ingredients and so is this. This product also contains alcohol in it and when applied on skin gives a very strong alcoholic smell which is very irritating but with the time that strong smell disappears and a mildly sweet floral fragrance of jasmine persists which is really very attractive. After application, it causes a cooling effect on which feels really soothing. It doesn’t cause any kind of irritation.
- Staying Power – The fragrance stays for around 5-6 hours at moderate temperature when sweating is not so heavy and starts to decrease after some time. But on a hot sunny day of summer when you sweat profusely, the fragrance may disappear is 1-2 hour.
It is also available in other fragrances as well:
- Red Roses
- Lilly of the Valley
- English Rose
Overall Performance of Yardley London Jasmine Refreshing Body Spray
Yardley of London is a traditional British cosmetics brand and is one of the oldest in the world. The product is quite affordable and easily available. In starting there is a really weird and strong smell of alcohol but after that gives a great smell of jasmine flowers which stays for quite long. It doesn’t cause any irritation on spraying. It controls body odor and also controls sweating for few hours. But the alcohol smell in this body spray is annoying. Its strong smell may not be liked by some people
Would I Recommend
Yes, I would recommend it to all as it is an affordable and nice smelling product.