Who is it for? Yardley London Country Breeze Compact Perfume is a perfect combination of floral notes to earthy amber notes. If you are looking for a floral feminine fragrance with a twist then do try this one.
Price- Rs.75 for 18ml, Rs.190 for 150ml, Rs.499 for 100ml(Cologne Spray)
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Alcohol based deodorants have a tendency to irritate extremely sensitive skin. If you are going to use it as body spray, do a patch test before.
My Experience with Yardley London Country Breeze Compact Perfume
This fragrance comes in a flat rectangular spray container. This is its smallest version containing 18ml product. The same fragrance is also avail in two bigger packs. One comes in metal can and the other comes in spray bottle. This travel-pack is sleek and easy to carry.
Colour, Texture & Staying Power
It is a thin colourless liquid. It does not contain any anti-perspirant talc particles. That is why it can be used as body spray as well as perfume. The fragrance stays for 4 hours in full intensity and then it needs reapplication.
Country Breeze is a blend of floral and fruity notes with the earthy notes. The top notes bergamot and green are of the fruity note. The middle notes are freesia and rose. The base notes are adding earthy touches with musk and amber. This combination makes it an all-season perfume.
I love floral and fruity fragrances but earthy fragrances are not my must haves. This perfume combines all those quite beautifully. The fragrance is pleasant to the senses. It is neither too loud nor too muted. It has all the components to bring freshness fighting sweaty odour. Though it is more of a spring time fragrance, you can wear it throughout the year.
What do I like about this perfume?
- Blend of fresh floral notes with musky earthy notes
- Gives a fresh, out-of-the-shower kind of feel
- Does not get mixed up with sweat
- Can be worn as body deodorant or perfume
- All season perfume
- Does not overpower senses
- Did not darken my underarm
What I dislike about this perfume?
- High alcohol content is the only thing I don’t like
- I expected better stay time
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I have become a fan of the fragrance so I am going to buy the full size as soon as a new sale hits. I would like to recommend it to all the ladies who love light and fresh deodorants.
More by Yardley?
- Yardley English Lavender Deodorant Roll On Review
- Yardley London English Rose Body Eau De Toilette Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Charming Princess Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Morning Dew Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Jasmine Refreshing Body Spray Review
- Yardley London English Lavender Eau De Toilette Body Spray Review
- Yardley London Mist Refreshing Body Spray Review