What is it and who is it for? Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit is a complete brow kit with two powders and a brush too with a mirror to fill and shape brows on the go. Anyone who has sparse brows or wants to have a bolder brow look can go for this kit
How to Use:
Start by filling the brows and set with gel.
My Experience with Wet and Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
Now, this is the first kit I used very fondly, and you can see how well uses it is. It has two powders, I use the darker one, and I usually mix it with the wax together with the powder and directly apply it. You could also fill wax and then apply powder or vice versa. Anyway, find your own comfort zone and start filling lightly only where you think brows are sparse.
The wax works brilliantly, I used it in moderate weather and I don’t think I had to touch it up. I cannot say how it works in humid and hot weather, with sweat running down your brow. I love the size of the brush, it is just the perfect size, and you can wash the brush many times as well. I have done so.
The pullout mirror could be a little harsh on your nails but it does come handy when you do not have a compact with you. All in all, you could fill brows on the go; always use a close by a mirror for doing so.
The powder is not at all chalky, the wax is colorless and works just great and they do not look over the top. You could use a clear mascara to fill the brow but you do not need to do it always with this kit.
Overall Performance of Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
- Does not dry the skin
- Compact complete casing
- Mirror and brush usable
- Color is fine for fair to medium skin brows
- Wax works great to keep brows in place
- May need a brow gel to keep bushy brows in place
- Darker brows may miss a deeper color
- Availability in India might be an issue
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
I love the kit and recommend this too.
More Brow Products?
- Colorbar Wow Brows Slant Tip Tweezer Review
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Brow Defining Pencil Review
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Pomade Crayon Mocha Review
- Bobbi Brown Brow Pencil Mahogany Review
- Lakme Eye Brow Pencil Black Review