Who is it for? Wet n Wild Megalast Catsuit Liquid Eyeshadow Gun Metal is for those who prefer bold and shimmery eye makeup looks. If you prefer highly pigmented liquid eyeshadows, then this one is for you.
Price and Quantity:
MRP INR 499/- for 3.5ml
How to use?
Apply the base makeup for eyes and swipe this liquid eyeshadow with the wand on the eyelids. Use brush/fingertip to smudge/blend quickly as it dries up pretty fast.
My experience with Wet n Wild Megalast Catsuit Liquid Eyeshadow Gun Metal:
This liquid eyeshadow comes in a transparent and sleek bottle. The name and specifications are mentioned in a metallic silver color on the bottle. The black twist to open cap is attached to a wand for applying the eyeshadow. It resembles the packaging of liquid lip colors.
It has no fragrance.
The shade Gun Metal is a grey colored base with silver glitter. It is best suited for bold eye makeup. It appears multi-dimensional after drying up.
The product, as the name suggests, is in liquid form. It is not runny or too thick but it glides smoothly over the eyelids. It dries up pretty quick and thus blending needs to be done soon after applying it. It does not crease with time.
This eyeshadow is highly pigmented and thus blending and smudging has to be done carefully.
Yes, and also cruelty-free.
It can survive the entire day and is smudge-proof.
What do I like?
- Bold shimmery color.
- Intense pigmentation.
- Long lasting.
- Smooth application.
- Doesn’t crease.
- Comes with a wand for application.
- Colour would all skin tones.
What I don’t like?
- Could be tricky for beginners.
- Because of high pigmentation, one needs to be careful while blending/smudging.
Would I recommend/repurchase?
Well, it took me some time to perfect the look with this eyeshadow but once I could, I loved using it for dramatic eye makeup. I would love to try other shades.
More Wet n Wild Eyeshadows?
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Nudecomer Review
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette Comfort Zone Review
- Wet N Wild Au Naturel Palette Nude Awakening Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Brulee Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Binge Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Distortion Review