Wet n Wild is gaining some popularity among teens and girls in their 20s mostly because of its amazing range of makeup products at a very pocket-friendly budget. When trying a new brand I get both excited and worried at the same time, however, by gathering some guts I finally bought the Wet n Wild Lipstick Cherry Picking and here is the review of the product.
Basic Information About Wet n Wild Lipstick Cherry Picking
Price and Quantity
INR 295 for one lipstick
What Does The Brand Claim
- 4-hour long-wearing lip colors leave a semi-matte cream finish
- Hyaluronic Microspheres adhere to lips to make them long-lasting
- An exclusive polymer complex make your lips cushiony and plump
- Natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips
- Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award!
Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Myristyl Lactate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Myristyl Laurate, Phytosteryl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]
My Experience With Wet n Wild Lipstick Cherry Picking
Packaging – The packaging of the lipstick is quite plain and simple. It comes in a black tube with a transparent cover. The cover fits tightly enough. I dropped the cap once and it cracked a bit, but even after the crack, the cover fits quite tightly enough.
Texture and Consistency – The texture of the lipstick is quite creamy unlike most other matte lipstick on the market. It does not make the lips dry and maintains the matte look.
Fragrance – There is no such strong fragrance of the lipstick, but if you focus really hard you will get kind of a medicinal smell. However, the fragrance is so weak that it does not bother at all.
Experience – I am not that into dark shades of lipstick because somehow I believe it makes me look weird but there was something about this lipstick that made me want to try it. The color of the lipstick is somewhat between fuchsia and cherry. It is really easy to apply. It glides smoothly on your lips and it has a creamy texture that does not make your lips dry at all. Even though it has a creamy texture it gives you a matte finish. The lipstick is very much pigmented giving you quite an amazing color with just one swipe.
As claimed by the company the lipstick did last for 4 hours and started fading after that. However, even though the lipstick fades it leaves a strong tint behind without creating a need to apply more lipstick on. The tint that it leaves behind is even more amazing than the actual color.
The lipstick contains natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E in it which makes your lips really smooth. You do not need to apply any other moisturizer before applying this matte lipstick, unlike most other matte lipstick where applying of a moisturizer is a must.
However, I did not notice my lips plumping at all after applying it like it is claimed by the company but it does make my lips feel cushiony.
Overall Performance of Wet n Wild Lipstick Cherry Picking
- Really smooth texture
- Lasts more than 4 hours
- Really good coverage with just one swipe
- Affordable price
- Heavy pigmentation
- Glides easily on the lips
- Leaves your lips a cushiony texture
- Does not plump your lips as claimed
- There is not much of a fragrance
- The cover cracks easily
Would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Yes, definitely yes. I would repurchase and recommend it to everyone to be honest because I am really happy with its performance. It is the best buy for anyone who is looking for a good quality matte lipstick within a budget. It is long lasting as it claims to be and does not dry out your lips.
Rating – 4.5 / 5
Where Can You Buy This?
More Wet n Wild Products?
- Wet n Wild Lip liner Berry Red : Swatches + Review
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Blushing Bali Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Brulee Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pretty In Mink Review
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Cherry Frost Review
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Brush and Concealer Brush Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Hot Paris Pink Review
- Wet n Wild Powder Brush Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Pink Ice Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Binge Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Bleached Review
- Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Dark Wine Review
- Wet N Wild Coloricon Lip Liner Fab Fuschia Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Lip Liner Willow Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Distortion Review
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color Sugar Plum Fairy Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Will You Be With Me Review
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit (Ash Brown) Review