Red is a universal wearable shade. When I’m in doubt on which lip color to go for, I always go for red lipsticks. Recently I bought a lip liner from the brand Wet n Wild which is budget friendly and has a good rich cool toned red shade. I’m sure most of the people will love this Wet n Wild Lip liner Berry Red as I do. Let’s see how this one works.
Details about Wet n Wild Lip liner Berry Red
What is it?
This rich, creamy formula glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout. Makeup artists love to use this as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips. They last longer and make sure you’re not rocking that early 90s two-toned lip!
Price and quantity
Rs 135 for 1.4 gm
Sensitive skin alert
Natural/ vegan/ organic?
My Experience with Wet n Wild Lip liner Berry Red
Packaging- Wet n Wild Lip Liner comes in a sharpening pencil with color coding at the bottom half of the pencil. The pencil is not retractable one which causes it to sharpen every time. The cap falls off easily which is a con for this.
Shade– The shade of the lip liner is Berry Red which is a rich red wearable in daytime especially, on every skin type.
Texture, Finish & Pigmentation- The texture is smooth and creamy and it doesn’t flake on my lips. The finish is creamy which gets dry in some hours of wear. Talking about the pigmentation, this lip liner has good pigmentation. I use it as a lip liner as well as lipstick.
Fragrance- This has no fragrance.
Experience- Unlike nude shades, Red is a color which you can never go wrong with. The lip liner I bought has a rich red color which goes perfectly with my skin. I wear this lip liner occasionally. This lip liner stays for a good 4 hours and it does fade away after my meal. It doesn’t bleed which is a great pro because lip liners are meant for making our lipstick stop bleeding and this does that perfectly. It is not a waterproof one and it does transfer a little.
This red shade has some cool tones to it which brighten up my face. Also, the size of the lip liner is long as compared to most of my lip liners.
Overall for the price being paid for this lip liner, I’m happy with it. As it claims, it has smooth and creamy texture. Totally recommended budget friendly product.
Overall Performance of Wet n Wild Lip liner Berry Red
- Beautiful shade
- Color-coded packaging
- Smooth Texture
- Doesn’t bleed
- Affordable Price
- Good pigmentation
- Need to sharpen the pencil
- The cap falls off easily
- Not waterproof
- Transfers a little
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would recommend this red lip liner to ladies who are looking for a red lip liner for red lipsticks.
I would repurchase this shade when I will be done with one red lip liner.
Where Can You Buy This?
More Wet n Wild Products ?
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Blushing Bali Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Brulee Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pretty In Mink Review
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Cherry Frost Review
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Brush and Concealer Brush Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Hot Paris Pink Review
- Wet n Wild Powder Brush Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Pink Ice Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Binge Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Bleached Review
- Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Dark Wine Review
- Wet N Wild Coloricon Lip Liner Fab Fuschia Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Lip Liner Willow Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Distortion Review
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color Sugar Plum Fairy Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Will You Be With Me Review
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit (Ash Brown) Review