Who is it for? Wet n Wild The Near Fuchsia Lipstick is for those who are looking for peppy fuchsia shade with a moist and wet finish.
Price and Quantity
INR 135/- for 3.6 grams
Table of Contents
My Experience with Wet n Wild The Near Fuchsia Lipstick
Honestly, the packaging is not very impressive. It’s neither too flimsy nor too sturdy. Its transparent cap doesn’t shuts tight, but also won’t come off on its own (Like Elle 18 ones). Though you need to be very cautious while putting the cap, as the lipstick bullet might get destroyed.
A mild artificial fragrance with sweet notes, which faints after a few minutes of applying.
Color and texture
Silk finish lipstick does justice to its name. Truly, it feels like silk and glides on like a dream. You won’t want to apply gloss after putting on this lipstick. It does the work of both. For me its 2 in one kind of thing. It looks absolutely glossy and creamy after applying.
It’s highly pigmented and delivers a good amount of pigmentation in the 1st swipe. Though I would say that the shade is buildable. And recommend you to go for more swipes if you have pigmented lips.
The shade In the near fuchsia is a beautiful Purplish-Pink shade which would go well with both warm and cool tones. I would say it’s not a shade for a day out. Gloss in it makes it more loud and party wear.
I wasn’t expecting much from this lipstick, because the price tag at which it comes is too nominal. But to my amazement, this stayed intact even after having meals and oily stuff. Approximately after 4 hours the gloss and cream sank in but the tint remained, and didn’t come off with soap or makeup remover. Only oil could take it off, that too after a lot of swipes.
Now the stay part was great. But this lipstick is insanely transferable. Also, it budges and feels slightly heavy after layering it. Though the color pigments don’t separate from the balm, it does settle in fine lines.
Overall all experience with Wet N Wild In The Near Fuchsia
What did I like about the product?
- Staying power
- Rich formula
- Available in 15 shades
- In the near fuchsia will go for all Indian skin tones.
- High pigmentations
- Contains Vitamin A, E aloe vera, Macadamia nut oil.
- Value for money
- Buildable color
What I didn't like about the product?
- Feels heavy on building the color
- Settles in fine lines
Will I repurchase/recommend?
I will highly recommend and want to purchase more shades from this range. If you are on a tight budget then you must try this one out.
Best Place to Buy this?
More Wet n Wild Lipsticks?
- Wet N Wild Lipstick Just Garnet Review
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Nouveau Pink – Review + Swatches
- Wet n Wild Lipstick Cherry Picking: Review + Swatches
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick What’s Up, Doc?
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Blushing Bali Review
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Cherry Frost Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Hot Paris Pink Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Pink Ice Review
- Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Dark Wine Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Will You Be With Me Review