Who is it for? Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette Comfort Zone contains 10 warm toned eyeshadows including 8 shimmery and two mattes. This is a wonderful palette to create everyday looks to glam party look.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette Comfort Zone
This kit holds 10 powder eyeshadows in individual pans. The two matte transition shades are placed at two ends and the glitter lid shades stay in two rows. The brand has provided transition shades in more quantity than the other shades as the transition shades would be needed more.
Shade, Pigmentation & Texture
Each of the shade is pigmented enough to show up on Indian skin tones. Coming to the shade selection, the two transition shades are warm browns; one is peach toned light brown and the other is deeper chocolate brown. The shimmer shades are quite good, have a buttery texture and no chunky glitter. There are champagne, taupe, brown, bronze shades on the left column while the right column has more dramatic shades like khaki, dusty golden, two-toned blue and deep green-black.
It is a fragrance-free kit.
I am quite a rookie when it comes to eyeshadow. I am still at the trial-error phase of eye makeup. For me, this is a promising kit I would say. There are two warm toned transition shades which are easily blendable. Plus, the lid shades are beautiful and easy to work with. I have tried Maybelline’s The Nudes palette before but that palette had more cool toned shades which did not compliment my skin tone that well. The shades in this palette are better than The Nudes in pigmentation and its price is also lesser. The stay time is 4-5 hours without eye primers.
What do I like about this eyeshadow palette?
- 10 gorgeous warm toned eyeshadows in one kit
- Good mix of mattes and shimmers
- This kit alone can create at least 6-8 eye looks
- Pigmentation is quite impressive
- Each shadow is blendable and creamy in formula
- Minimal fallout than other palettes of the same price range
- All shades and even the shimmer are warm toned so it suits Indian skin tones well
- Staying power is good
- Price wise quality is excellent
- Available at good discounts
What I dislike about this eyeshadow palette?
None for me!
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes and yes! If you want only one eyeshadow kit in your makeup collection then I would suggest this one as it alone can create various looks.
More Wet n Wet n Wild Eyeshadows?
- Wet N Wild Au Naturel Palette Nude Awakening Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Brulee Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Binge Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Distortion Review