Who is it for? Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single Panther is for those who are looking for a jet black, matte eyeshadow single pallete.
How to use
- Use this eye shadow to create smokey eye look;
- Apply this shade on the outer corner of your eyes; blend in with an eyeshadow blending brush;
- Go in from dark to light from outer to inner corners;
- You can also apply on the lower lash line. Instead of a kajal.
Table of Contents
My experience with Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single Panther
It comes in a tiny black and transparent pallete. It’s neither too sturdy nor too flimsy. You won’t break the kit while traveling. It shuts absolutely tight. Also, the quantity of shadow is good.
It’s a powder eyeshadow which has finely milled powder. It’s not one of those dry, chalky powders. But is bit moist and has silky feel to it. Doesn’t not falls off much while applying.
Has no smell at all.
Ease of application
This builds up easily, there is no hassle at all. You can blend it easily with your fingers as well.
It delivers a good amount of pigments in one swipe. Though, I will say the shade is buildable. I love this shade, jet blacks make me go weak on my knees.
I am crushing over this shadow. Though, I am not really a shadow person. It is more of an occasional thing for me. This shadow blends in quick don’t not settle in fine lines or exaggerate flakiness on the skin (But, it is always recommended to moisturize and prime your eyes before putting up shadow). I also use this instead of a kajal on the Lower lash line. It has a very impressive stay and doesn’t fades away or looks dull after application. Doesn’t even wash off on splashing water. So it is a bombshell in teensy packaging.
Overall performance of Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single Panther
- Finely milled powder
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines
- Is not too powdery
- Doesn’t fall off a lot after applying
- No fragrance at all
- Delivers good pigmentation
- Stay is good
- Doesn’t budges easily
- Packaging could have been more sturdy
Would I recommend/repurchase?
Yes, in near future will love to more shades from the range. A great pick for beginners.
More Wet n Wild Eyeshadow?
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette Rose In The Air Review
- Wet n Wild Precious Petals MegaGlo Highlighting Powder Review
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Highlighter When The Nude Strikes Review
- Wet N Wild Brandy Wine Coloricon Lip Liner Review
- Wet n Wild Megalast Catsuit Liquid Eyeshadow Gun Metal