Who is it for? Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Nudecomer is for those special occasions when you need to have your A-game for makeup. This is a perfect shade for this festive season.
Rs 135 for 17gm.
How to Use:
The formulation of this eyeshadow is creamy. More like petroleum jelly during winters so I just dip my finger on it to pick up some product and run my fingers over my eyelids.
My Experience with Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Nudecomer
It comes in a cute tiny square with a transparent lid.
Gorgeous golden shade.
I was blown away by this product for its amazing pigmentation. It’s perfect for Indian skin tone. I would recommend a primer for a little more staying power. The creamy texture glides on easily on the eyelids with no fall off without being too heavy on the lids and creasing is minimum.
What did I like about it?
- Cute packaging
- Amazing pigmentation
- Very affordable
What I didn’t like?
- Staying power.
Would I Recommend?
More Wet n Wild Eyeshadows?
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Palette Comfort Zone Review
- Wet N Wild Au Naturel Palette Nude Awakening Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Brulee Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Binge Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Distortion Review