Who is it for? Wet and Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil Brunette Do It Better is a 2in1 dual-ended pencil with grooming comb/spoolie attached at one end to fill and enhance the shape of your eyebrows.
MRP INR 250/- for 0.7gm
How to use?
Brush the brow in place with the brow comb for groomed arches. Use the brow pencil to draw and fill them. Use the grooming brow comb/spoolie to blend the color in the brows.
My Experience with Wet and Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil Brunette Do It Better:
This brow pencil comes in a white and brown colored sharpenable pencil form. It is a dual-ended pencil with a grooming comb/spoolie attached at one end.
The texture is creamy and smooth on application and thus it is really easy to blend it into the brows with the brush. However, because of the soft texture, the pencil wears out fast and you need to keep sharpening it before using the next time.
Colour and pigmentation:
The color is dark brown which is ideal for Indian skin tones. The pigmentation is subtle and is apt to give the appearance of fuller brows without looking fake.
I have to say that once you start using brow products, you cannot step outside the house without using them. They give definition not only to the brows but to your entire look. This product from Wet and Wild is reasonable and efficient at the same time. Thus, it is best suited for beginners. The smooth texture lets you blend in the product easily with the grooming brush/ spoolie for perfectly arched brows. The color and pigmentation look so real that you cannot go overboard with it. It is definitely worth a try.
What do I like about it?
- Real looking color.
- Blendable and smooth texture.
- Dual-ended comes with a grooming brush/ spoolie.
- Light on the pocket (reasonably priced).
What I do not like?
- As the texture is soft it wears out fast so the pencil needs to be sharpened every other time.
Would I recommend?
Yes for sure! Especially if you are an amateur at makeup, this is the go-to brow product for you.
More Brow Products?
- Innisfree Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Colorbar Stunning Brow Pencil Chestnut Review
- Nykaa Brow Chika WOW Eyebrow Pencil Coven Cocoa 01 Review
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Bobbi Brown Brow Pencil Mahogany Review
- Lakme Eye Brow Pencil Black Review
- Anastasia Brow Gel Clear – Worth the Hype?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review