Who is it for? Wei Purifying Mud Mask is for those who are looking for a gentle effective mud mask to deeply cleanse and tone the skin. Especially great if you have sensitive skin.
Price: $42 for a set of 8 capsule packs
- Intended for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- Use 1-2 times a week or as needed.
- Brush on a clean face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Follow with serum and moisturizer.
- Rinse brush clean with warm water and soap after each use and air dry for storage.
- For blemish treatment, apply exclusively to spot and leave on overnight. Rinse off in the morning.
My experience with Wei Purifying Mud Mask
Comes in twice/thrice use capsule packs. This is great as the mud doesn’t get dried out easily.
Texture and consistency:
Very soft crème texture. Spreads easily.
It gives a warming sensation on application. Some people may feel a slight tingle. It really helps decongest the pores and make the skin calmer and purified. It is not a product that will overnight transform your skin, but it will definitely aid in the maintenance of skin and keep it looking great.
Use it sparingly on acne or breakouts, it calms them and also helps them dry out in a gentle manner.
What do I like about the product?
- Sensible packaging
- Spreads easily
- Gentle on the skin
- Suitable even for sensitive skin
- Does what it claims
What didn’t I like about the price?
Would I recommend/repurchase?
Sure! Buy on discount 🙂
More Mud Masks?
- Innisfree Super volcanic Clay Mousse Mask Review
- The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask
- Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Mud Face Pack Review