Who is this for? W7 Casino Blush Palette is a pretty shimmery powder contour, blush and highlighter palette for all the girls who love to use light contour, a little soft pink or peach hue to their cheeks, and highlight on the high points of their cheeks to get a sculpted and defined facial features.
Price: RS 695 for 16gm(is a steal deal )
My Experience W7 Casino Blush Palette
The blush palette comes in rectangular pink and silver box. It is a pretty simple and travel-friendly packaging. The description of the product is Mentioned on the back of the product.
The shadows are full of shimmers, smooth, soft and powder texture. They are buttery smooth and blends like a dream. The powders are super finely milled and pressed tight. It could be used for daily looks. All the shades have medium pigmentation.
These shades are very pretty shimmer. It is a kind of shade that would perfectly suit Indian yellow fair as well as wheatish skin tone.
- Highligther- this one is a very metallic powder highlighter shade. It is best for highlighting the eyebrow bone. It can be used for day and night party. It is a shimmery highlight for a glowing skin.
- Pink Blush – this one has the right amount of shimmer and pigmentation. However, recommended to be suitable for fair skin tones. It is a beautiful shimmer blush shade that I would love to use it as an eyeshadow.
- Warm Peach Blush – it looks so perfect and pretty, it is my most favorite blusher from the palette, perfect for my olive Indian skin tone. It gives such a pretty velvet finish to my skin
- Brown Bronzer-It is for cool undertones for contouring. This is a medium pigmented product again blends easily. Therefore, it doesn’t require too much blending. It is perfect for medium to deep skin toned girls.
All the shades are medium pigmented. They blend very nicely and easily on the skin with a brush. It glides smoothly on top of the foundation or powder as well, and doesn’t look patchy at all.
The product has a long lasting effect and stays for more than 7 hours.
It has a soft powder like fragrance.
What do I like?
- Travel – friendly packaging
- Shimmer Powdered Texture
- The 4 in one palette
- Easy to apply and blend
What I didn’t like?
- Contour shade is a little light
- Overpriced (in case not on discount)
Would I recommend it?
Yes, it is for all those beauties, who are learning make up. They want to learn how to get a structured and defined face. It is for daily use