Who is it for? The Vlcc White And Bright Glow Gel Crème is for anyone who wants to reduce dark spots, dullness, pigmentation and get a fair and bright skin. The Gel Creme also provides protection from the sun.
Price and Quantity -
Rs. 79 for 20 grams of product
How to use?
Take appropriate amount of gel creme on your fingertips and apply all over your face. Massage gently until all the product has been absorbed into the skin.
My experience with Vlcc White And Bright Glow Gel Creme
The product comes in a white colored tube with a screw-open cap. The packaging is satisfactory and the amount of product available is decent. The tube is travel-friendly and fits easily in any makeup bag/pouch.
The gel creme has a very nice fragrance but it can seem a little overpowering due to its strong nature.
It is a light pink colored cream which changes to white after spreading. It leaves no residue on the face whatsoever.
The consistency of the gel creme is normal – neither too thin nor too thick. It blends easily and gives a smooth finish to the skin.
The Gel Creme contains Carrot Oil, Haldi extracts, Yasti extracts, Aloe extracts, Mulberry extracts, and Kesar extracts. I love that there are only natural ingredients used to make this cream. Along with this, it also contains SPF 25 PA +++ which is amazing as you don’t have to use a sunscreen separately. The Gel Creme formulation is also nice for women with oily skin type.
What do I like about this product?
- The ingredients used
- Doesn’t feel heavy on the face
- Contains SPF 25 PA +++
- Works for all skin types
What don’t I like about this product?
- Doesn’t really help in brightening skin
- Doesn’t help in reducing pigmentation
Would I recommend or repurchase?
Although it is a very good product, it somehow fails to manage to remove dark spots and pigmentation. But if spots pigmentation is not a major problem for you, like me, you will definitely like this product. It does brighten the skin to a little extent, but it isn’t permanent.
Author Rating – 4.5/5
More Day Creams?
- The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Day Cream Review
- Avon Solutions Refined White Day Cream Review
- The Body Shop Pomegranate Firming Day Cream Review
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Sheer Matte Day Cream SPF50 Review
- Forest Essentials Eladi Teenage Day Cream Review
- Himalaya Day Cream Youth Eternity: Hot or Not?
- Biotique Bio Saffron Dew Youthful Nourishing Day Cream Review
- Ponds Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream Review
- Plum Goodness Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Light Stay Day Cream SPF 30 Review