Who is it for? The VLCC Spotless Clear Active D Pigmentation Cream is for anyone who has spots and pigmentation on their skin. It helps by instantly clearing the spots and gives a glowing and even skin tone.
Price and Quantity
Rs. 195 for 50 grams
How to use?
Take appropriate amount of cream on fingertips and apply all over to the face in the morning after using face wash. Massage it gently till it gets completely absorbed.
Any sensitivity alert?
No. It is suitable for all skin types.
My experience with VLCC Spotless Clear Active D Pigmentation Cream
The cream comes in a mustard coloured cardboard packaging. Upon opening the outer packaging, you find a cute mustard tub with the product. Along with the main cap, the product is also protected by a transparent lid, which prevents contamination and preserves the product. Loads of information is given on the box.
Colour and Texture –
The colour of the cream is pure white. The cream is extremely smooth and soft which is easy to blend.
I found the consistency of the cream to be thick. I don’t think day creams should be so thick and heavy.
It doesn’t really have any ‘Ayurvedic’ fragrance. It does seem a little strong sometimes.
I only have a few acne spots on my face and no pigmentation. But, the cream wasn’t able to help even those few spots. The cream feels extremely heavy and is not at all suitable for oily skin type. The first day I applied this cream, I was sweating so much. I have acne prone skin and the cream even caused me to break out.
I don’t think the cream has any effect on the spots. The chances of this cream working for pigmentation are also quite low.
What do I like about this product?
- The cream is Ayurvedic. (Not 100% because it has to have preservatives.)
- Nice packaging
- Major ingredients, as well as preservatives, are mentioned on the product.
- Necessary information has been provided.
What don’t I like about this product?
- Doesn’t really do what it is supposed to do.
- Tub packaging is difficult and unhygienic to use.
- Cannot be applied during the day.
- Feels extremely heavy on the skin.
- Caused me to break out.
Would I recommend?
The brand claims that this cream “Instantly” clears the spots. This is absolutely not true. It also isn’t suitable for oily skin type. I used this cream for a month and saw absolutely no change in my skin. So, no, I will not be recommending this cream.
Rating – 2.5/5
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More Depigmentation Products?
- VLCC Sunscreen – Depigmentation Cream
- Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening and Depigmentation Face Pack Review
- Vlcc De-Pigmentation Face Mask Review
- Patanjali Divya Kanti Lep Review
- Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream
- Melacare Cream Review