Who is it for? VLCC Pomegranate + Argan Oil + SPF 30 + Shea Butter Active Fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion is a 2-in-1 body lotion that comes with high SPF for broad spectrum sun protection. Those who do not like to apply sunscreen and body lotion separately would like this.
Price- Rs.135 for 100ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with VLCC Pomegranate + Argan Oil + SPF 30 + Shea Butter Active Fruits Damage Repair Body Lotion
This lotion comes in a pale pink plastic bottle with flip opening. The pack is both ergonomic and sturdy. It is easy to travel with.
Colour & Texture
The lotion is a light liquid and has faint pink colour. The colour looks almost white when poured out. It gets blended and absorbed quickly. I feel no greasiness after that. It has chemical sunscreens so no annoying white cast left behind.
It has moderate fruity fragrance. Dove’s Pomegranate range products have similar fragrance notes. The smell feels refreshing to my senses.
I like body lotions that come with SPF since I apply body lotions generally in the daytime. Most SPF body lotions leave a white cast on the skin. This stains clothes and these stains are hard to eliminate completely. Thankfully this light lotion does not have this problem. It is a moderately moisturizing product that can be used round the year. But, it might need accompaniment of another heavy duty moisturizer during extremely cold and dry winter days. It is a good body moisturizer but I have not experienced any skin brightening actions with it.
What do I like about this body lotion?
- 2-in-1 product; works as body lotion and body sunscreen
- Moderately moisturizing; good for all seasons
- Quick absorbing non-greasy formula
- Light fruity pomegranate smell
- Contains chemical sunscreens so no white cast is left behind
- Available in travel size and family size
- Comes with good discounts
What I dislike about this body lotion?
- This alone is not enough for cold and dry winters; an additional moisturizer might be needed
- No magical damage repair actions as claimed
- No UVA protection is provided
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I am going to purchase it again as my summer moisturizer but for the winters I am happy with moisturizing body butters. I would recommend it to people who love light lotions for the body.
More VLCC Body Lotions?