It has been proven many times that skin of our face is many a times delicate than the skin on any other body part. All girls now a day are obsessed with washing their face only with face wash. We all try to avoid any kind of harsh soaps to get into touch with our face. So is it like that we need something better than soap which will suit our face? Answer to this is yes and here is a product which claims to be soap free and along with it claims to cause brightening of skin. So here is the product about which I will be telling and its name is VLCC MANDARIN AND TOMATOES NATURAL FAIRNESS FACE WASH. So let’s read further to know what my experience with this face wash was.
Basic Information about VLCC Mandarin and Tomatoes Natural Fairness Face Wash
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIMS ABOUT VLCC MANDARIN AND TOMATOES NATURAL FAIRNESS FACE WASH
Using a daily cleanser is the first step towards brighter and fairer complexion. Scientifically formulated for all skin types, this soap free fairness face wash combines a blend of natural extracts such mandarin that reduces blemishes, pigmentation and nourishes skin while tomato that is enriched with vitamin C, it lightens skin tone for a luminous complexion with regular use.
HOW TO USE
Squeeze a small amount on wet palm. Apply on face, work up lather and gently massage in with fingertips. Rinse off and pat dry gently. Use daily, morning and evening. When in contact with eyes rinse with water.
36 months from the date of manufacture.
Mandarin oil, Tomato seed extract (and that’s it nothing more has been mentioned).
MORE ABOUT INGREDIENTS
- Mandarin oil – Mandarin essential oil is useful in helping to reduce acne, brighten the skin, alleviate insomnia, reduce oily skin, diminish the appearance of scars and age spots and minimize stress and wrinkles.
- Tomato seed extracts – Tomato is packed with substances that fight free radicals and signs of ageing. Tomato seed oil is used for the treatment of mild to severe skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It is also helpful in treating dry and damaged skin.
My Experience with VLCC Mandarin and Tomatoes Natural Fairness Face Wash
- Packaging – VLCC mandarin and tomatoes natural fairness face wash comes in huge translucent plastic tube which has a silver plastic flip top cap.
- Texture and Consistency – The color of the face wash is light pink. The texture of the face wash is smooth and it’s has a semi runny consistency.
- Fragrance – The fragrance of the face wash is not very appealing. I felt it was very odd plastic and herbal mixed smell which is very irritating.
- Experience – VLCC Mandarin & Tomato Natural Fairness Face Wash cleanses my skin well and helps me get rid of dirt, grease and oil well. After washing the face it didn’t’ make skin feel stretchy or dry. This face wash lathers up well and only a small amount of face wash is enough for whole face and neck. As per the product, this should suit all skin types. Now talking about the claim for the blemishes, I have used this face wash for one complete month and have not seen any visible difference. And same is with the claim of making your skin fair. So, basically a very average product. I didn’t’t face any issue using this product.
Overall Performance of VLCC Mandarin and Tomatoes Natural Fairness Face Wash
- Travel friendly
- Huge quantity at nominal price
- Removes dirt and grease efficiently
- Doesn’t’ make skin dry
- Didn’t like the smell
- Bulky packaging
- No visible fairness
- No lightening effect on blemishes
WOULD I RECOMMEND
Yes, as this is a very good cleanser and it comes with a huge quantity which will last. But if you wanted expecting some miracles to happen based on their claims then stay away from it.
That’s so nice and affordable!
I have tried only VLCC sunscreens and they are good. Will give this face wash a try…
Yes there is no harm giving a try :haanji
Never really seen tomatoes being used in face washes. Would love to give it a try.
Then go ahead :balleballe
The smell is unbearable. I am not able to use it at all.