Who is it for? VLCC Hydrating Anti Ageing Night Cream is for all those who always remain in search of a night cream that has anti-wrinkle properties and that can reduce signs of premature aging. It improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles.
Rs 450 for 50 gram
3 years from the date of manufacturing
My experience with VLCC Hydrating Anti Ageing Night Cream
It comes in a white color tub with the pink color label on it and even the cardboard of the same color. quite a sturdy packaging. Travel-friendly and is small and handy.
The texture of the cream is very smooth. Very nongreasy it and lightweight texture.Gets easily absorbed in the skin and little quantity resembling almost of pea size is sufficient.
It has a very mild pleasant fragrance which stays for quite some time.
As is an anti-aging product, my mom uses it and will share her experiences with the product. Just one application and skin feels hydrated all day long. It heels skin in the winter season and makes skin soft and supple. It contains almond and olive so is full of moisture. She applies it every day before sleep. Every morning she wakes up with refreshed and glowing skin. It claims skin tightening which can be felt if you do apply it with proper massage. All over I felt it has nothing very miraculous results in 2 weeks use … Might can get in a long run.
What do I like about it?
- Very lightweight cream
- Contains almond and olive
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Moisturizes well
- Makes skin healthy and supple
What don’t I like?
- Has no skin tightening results in the short-term use
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, I would recommend you to try this as it’s a great product to maintain skin integrity and health. It will definitely avoid wrinkles as it deeply nourishes your skin.
More Night Creams?
- Lotus White Glow Night Cream Review
- Lotus Herbals NUTRANITE Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream Review
- Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream Review
- Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream Review
- Olay Natural White Night Nourishing Repair Cream Review