Who is it for? This VLCC Alpine Mint and Tea Tree Gentle Refreshing Face Wash is for those who have an oily pimple prone skin.
Price and Quantity
INR 250 for 175 ml
My Experience with VLCC Alpine Mint and Tea Tree Gentle Refreshing Face Wash
Basic transparent tube packaging with a flip on the cap. This shuts tight and is travel-friendly. It comes in one size only so you can’t really try on a trial pack.
It has a strong mint fragrance which feels utterly refreshing.
Texture and performance
Mint green gel textured facewash which deeply cleanses the entire gunk and removes makeup with a cooling sensation. Small quantity is good enough for cleaning entire face and produces just the right amount of lather.
I have combination skin and this face wash works just fine for me. I use it once in 24 hrs. When I get back home after having a long day, I do need a strong cleanser which takes off all the goo off from my skin and deeply cleanses my pores and makes them tight. This product definitely walks its talk. It does help in reducing pimples to great extent. I don’t usually get a pimple but I do have large pores in my t zone and this does help in combating it.
What did I like
- Deeply cleanses skin
- Removes makeup
- Unclogs pores
- Helps with a pimple and large pores
- Cooling sensation
- No side effects
- Doesn’t dries out skin
- What I didn’t like
- Little goes a long way
- Works well for combination skin as well
What I did not like?
Will, I recommend/repurchase?
Yes to both. I will recommend this face wash for both oily and combination skin. Not recommended for dry skin.
More by VLCC?
- VLCC Neem Face Wash with Chamomile and Tea Tree Review
- VLCC Neem Face Wash Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Double Power Double Neem Face Wash Review
- VLCC Snigdha Skin Whitening Face Wash Review
- VLCC Anti Tan Skin Lightening Face Wash – Best Anti Tan Face Wash?
- VLCC Face Wash for Oily Skin : Orange Oil Pore Cleansing
- VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Natural Fairness Double Action Chandan & Kesar Face Wash Review
- VLCC Turmeric and Berberries Face Wash Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Deep Pore Cleansing & Brightening Haldi & Tulsi Face Wash Review