Who is it for? Sunscreen is for everyone. VLCC 3D Youth Boost Sunscreen stays put even in humid weather. It is for normal to oily skin people who don’t want their sunscreen to melt off in the scorching heat.
INR 395 for 100gms
I did not have any reaction with this cream.
How to use:
Take a pea size amount and apply it generously to cover all the exposed areas.
My Experience with VLCC 3D Youth Boost Sunscreen
It comes in a standard squeeze tube packaging. It looks small for a 100gm product. It is travel-friendly.
It is white in color and has a very runny consistency. This runny consistency helps to spread the product easily.
It has a floral scent to it.
Ease of Application:
The runny texture makes it very easy to apply. It spreads and gets absorbed easily.
It has SPF 40, UVA/UVB and PA+++. This sunscreen covers all areas.
Gen sunscreens are a boon for combination skin people. Normal sunscreens used to make me sweat so much. There was no use in applying them if they are going to be wiped off. This is a gel sunscreen. It is matte just to the point it does not make your cheek area dry. It is also paraben-free.
- Gel sunscreen which won’t melt off.
- SPF 40 which is normally enough.
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Runny consistency which makes application easier
- It leaves a slight white cast.
- A weird floral scent.
Will I repurchase/recommend?
Yes. I love it.
- UV Doux Silicone Sunscreen Gel SPF 50 PA+++ Review
- Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Sunscreen Ultra Soothing Face Lotion Review
- Kaya Sun Defense Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 Review
- La Shield Sunscreen gel SPF 40 PA +++ Review
- Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion Review