Who is it for? Vivel Cell Renew Aqua Quench Cleansing Mousse is for those looking for a deeply cleansing refreshing face wash.
How to Use?
- Step 1- Apply two pumps on your hands.
- Step 2- Gently massage on damp face in circular motion.
- Step 3- Rinse well.
It is a foam based face wash.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
No. But when overused the skin gets a little dry.
My experience with Vivel Cell Renew Aqua-Quench Cleansing Mousse
It is an ITC Vivel’s product. It is a promising face wash. Further, it is cylindrical in shape. It comes in a decent blue color bottle. It is in foam base and has a fresh scent. The net volume is 150 ml. The skin feels rejuvenated and fresh after using it. I have a combination skin type, which gets extremely oily during summer days. Also, I have an acne prone skin as well. The face wash I was using earlier made my face look oily just after 5 minutes of washing it. I also have a little darker skin around my lips and forehead area. This face wash is doing wonders for my oily, acne prone and uneven skin color. Astonishingly, acne does not appear as frequently as they used to. Even at 40-degree scorching heat, my skin doesn’t look greasy. It also lightens the skin complexion.
- It is a little overpriced but is worth every penny.
- It has a sweet and fresh scent.
- It gives immediate freshness on the face.
- If it is used more than twice a day, the skin might become dry and little rough.
- It absorbs the oil in our skin giving a fresh and non-greasy look.
- It prevents acne.
- It is also helpful for uneven skin tone.
- It lightens and brightens the skin.
- The skin’s texture becomes smoother.
Would I recommend?
Yes, I would definitely recommend everybody with combination, normal or oily skin to try this face wash at least once. It is a must try in summers. It is not recommended for anybody with dry skin.