Who is it for? Victorias Secret Rush Mist is a fragrance mist from Victorias Secret, which is affordable. It is designed to use with lotions to create unique scents but the mists can also be used on the own.
Price: $12 for 75ml
How to use:
Hold the bottle 5-7 inches away from your body and spray directly on to pulse points and on the front and the back of the neck for best results.
My experience with Victorias Secret Rush Mist
The mist comes in a plastic bottle which gradients from blue to white and have a black cap on it. Victorias Secret is written in front and the bottle is travel-friendly.
The fragrances I directly get are fruity ones. This mist primarily contains juicy clementine and crystal amber.
The mists are not meant to last long and this one is not an exception. If you are going out for a short time, it’s a good mist to spray on.
At times I use it with the lotion to create my own scent and I love it. I love the idea of customizing scents with the lotions. It’s not long lasting but it does serve its purpose. As the bottle is less than 100ml, I carry this with me to airports.
What I like:
- It is ideal for throughout the year.
- Can be used with the Victorias secret lotion to create customize scent.
- A great gifting option.
- Price friendly.
- For a mist, it’s long lasting.
What I don’t like:
- Victoria’s secret is not available in India
Would I recommend?
It’s a good series to try from Victorias Secret.
Author Rating – 4.5/5
More Victorias Secret Mists?
- Victoria’s Secret Such a Flirt Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret EXOTIC Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Fresh And Clean Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Daydream Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Beyond Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Mist Blackberry and Peony Review
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Tease Sexy Little Things Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Fragrance Body Mist Review