All of us dream of owning a body lotion which keeps our body hydrated throughout the day and imparts a breath taking fragrance too.Victoria’s Secret is a brand known for their fine products having exquisite fragrance. Being one of my favorite brands, I own quite a few lotions from Victoria’s Secret.Recently I got suggested by a friend to use this Victorias Secret Lotion . After using it I just could not resist myself from giving a review on it as I wanted to inform all you girls that yes, your dream of owning the “Perfect” body lotion can be fulfilled. Lets dig into this Victorias Secret Body Lotion .
Table of Contents
Basic Information about Victorias Secret Lotion : Pure Seduction
As the name suggests the body lotion has an amazing hydrating quality which keeps your body moisturized and nourished for up to 8 hours. An exotic fragrance covers up your body due to the blended presence of red plum and freesia.
The lotion has a pink color and a creamy texture. The packaging is spill proof and very easy to use with a tic-tac gold lid.
It has a fast absorbing formula with the presence of Vitamin-E and Aloe which further nourishes your body and gives it a velvety smooth touch. It also includes Oat and a extracts and antioxidant Vitamin C which replenishes your skin.
Price: INR 1300
Net Content: 250 ml
- Enticing Fragrance.
- Moisturizing formula makes the skin soft, smooth and touchable.
- Fast-absorbing formula with Vitamin-E and Aloe.
- Gives skin a silky texture.
- Adds replenishing moisture to your body.
Glycerin, petrolatum, carbomer, fragrance, methylparaben, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, apple fruit extracts, grape seed extracts, Aloe barb adenosis leaf extract, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil.
How to Use:
- Press the lid on the area which has a little depression to open.
- Pour the lotion into your palm.
- Apply considerably to get a glowing skin with a heavenly fragrance.
My experience with Victorias Secret Lotion : Pure Seduction
I am a big fan of lotions which smell good, so this product turned out to be a gem for me. The scent of the lotion appears to be of strawberries and freesia which has a sweet candy smell.
The lotion does not make the body too oily. It provides a perfect moisturizing feel and keeps the body hydrated for a long duration.
Whenever I travel, it is a product which I definitely include in my bag due to its travel-friendly packaging.
It has other ingredients like Vitamin E and C which have a medicinal effect on the skin and keeps it glowing. The lotion spreads evenly throughout the body. The fragrance is not too overpowering so the product can be used on a daily basis.
However, I need to apply the lotion twice in day as its effect lasts only for 8 hours. Also the product is not paraben free which concerns me a bit.
Anyhow, this lotion will be one of my favorites as I love to smell good! Really good!
Overall performance of Victorias Secret Lotion : Pure Seduction
This product definitely has some points which should be taken into account before buying it and I am going to discuss them below.
- Enticing fragrance.
- Lasts for a long duration.
- Moisturises and hydrates your body.
- Provides you with a glowing skin.
- Contains Vitamin-E and Vitamin-C.
- Travel-friendly and spill proof.
- Attractive packaging.
- The product is pricey.
- The effect tends to wear off after 8 hours or so.
- Not paraben free.
- Contains chemicals.
Would I recommend?
Well, if you are a fragrance seeker like me then I would definitely recommend you this product but if you are solely concerned about its moisturizing property then you will definitely get other products like this at a comparatively lower price. But as for me, I would repurchase this product for sure as it serves the purpose of a lotion and moisturizer as well as a perfume.
More Victorias Secret Body Lotions ?
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Fragrance Lotion Review
- Victoria’s Secret Sweet And Flirty Body Lotion Review
- Victoria’s Secret BEYOND Fragrance Lotion Review
- Victoria’s Secret Coconut Milk Hydrating Body Lotion Review
- Victoria’s Secret Temptation Fragrance Lotion Review