Who is it for? Victoria Secret Rush Lotion is a fruity lotion from Victoria Secret for 24 hours of body hydration. It can be used by accompanying the body mist for a lasting scent.
Price: €19.42 for 236ml
How to use:
Pour the lotion on to your palm and apply on the desired areas. And apply body mist after that for a much better and lasting fragrance.
My experience with Victoria Secret Rush Lotion
The lotion comes in a tube, which changes from blue to golden with black cap and with logo written in black. The packaging is travel friendly and sturdy.
Since it’s fruity, it contains Clementine and crystal amber. The fragrances are just wow for fruit fragrance lovers.
It’s on a runny side not like most of our moisturizer. I wish it were of better consistency. I don’t like the consistency of this lotion.
It’s an excellent moisturizer, which provides hydration to the body and at the same time leaves your body with an excellent fragrance. At times I even skip perfume as the moisturizer in itself has a good fragrance. At times I use it with an accompanying scent for a better stay and creating my own personalized scent. I also use it with other perfumes and I love creating my own scents with this.
What I like:
- Good moisturizer.
- Can be customized to create your own scent.
- Can be used with the mist of the same name for an additional stay.
- Can be used with other perfumes for creating your own scent.
- It has that seductive and radiant feeling to it, which I didn’t find in the other Victoria Secret Lotion that I have tried.
- Good gifting options, I have gifted this as a pair with the mist and my sister loves it.
What I don’t like:
- Victoria secret is not available in India.
- The texture is runny in nature, which I don’t like.
- If you are not much into fruity fragrances then this is a miss.
Would I recommend?
It’s a good series to try from Victoria Secret.
Author Rating – 4/5
More from Victorias Secret?
- Victorias Secret Rush Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Such a Flirt Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret EXOTIC Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Fresh And Clean Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Daydream Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Beyond Fragrance Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Mist Blackberry and Peony Review
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Tease Sexy Little Things Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Body Mist Review
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Fragrance Body Mist Review
Nice one to try for.???
Loved your review sejal ???
Fruity fragrance is my all time favourite..
This one has awesome packaging…