Who is it for? Vichy Dercos Nutri Repair Hair Mask is a rich hair mask for people who have dry and damaged hair or just simply wish to give their hair a boost of nourishment.
1700 Rupees for 200ml
How to use
- Wash your hair nicely with a shampoo
- Apply a layer of the mask on the lengths of the hair
- Keep it for one minute (You can keep it longer if you wish)
- Wash off the hair mask
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with Vichy Dercos Nutri Repair Hair Mask
The hair mask comes in a cardboard box with details about the product. The product itself comes in a solid plastic tub with a screw on golden cap. The tub just has the name of the product and mentions- No parabens and no colorants in various languages. A plus is a plastic tab that is broken only when the product is opened the first time.
Texture and Color
The hair mask is a white product with a consistency that is slightly thick but has a whipped quality to it. The consistency actually helps spread the hair mask along the lengths of the hair.
The product has a very pleasant sweet fragrance which is mild and not at all overpowering. The mask leaves the hair smelling amazing for half a day to a full day depending on whether it is humid or not, after which the fragrance goes away.
I have super dry hair and this mask helps me turn my hair into smoother and softer hair whenever I use it. But in case I use a tad bit more than required the mask actually ways my hair down, making them look a tad bit greasy.
Also, A friend of mine used this mask once and it made slightly dry which I have never experienced myself.
What do I like about this?
- The hair mask has a pleasant fragrance
- It has to be applied for only a minute
- Makes hair smooth and softer
- Helped my hair when no other conditioner was working
- Helps detangle the hair
- Can be used on the daily if you have very dry hair
What don’t I like?
- The product is on the expensive side for the quantity
- Can way down the hair
- The packaging is not travel-friendly
- The tub makes it slightly unhygienic to use
- Vichy is available in selected stores or online
Would I repurchase or recommend?
This is an amazing product which has really helped me with my dry and damaged hair but I would only recommend it to people who wish to invest in their hair masks as it is expensive. But if you have extremely dry or damaged hair and not a lot of products are working for you, you may give this a whirl.