Who is it for? VICCO Turmeric Skin Cream in Oil Base is meant to moisturize and tone the skin.
Rs 40 for 50 gm
How to Use:
Apply the cream after washing your face. Massage it deeply into the skin.
My Experience with VICCO Turmeric Skin Cream in Oil Base
It has a sturdy plastic bottle packaging.
Colour & Texture-
It is off-white in color and has a runny texture.
It has the standard vicco turmeric smell a bit like any ayurvedic cream. Some people might not like it.
I can now say that my quest for the perfect moisturizing cream is now over! I have very dry skin and so when I bought it, I had high expectations from it. It applies smoothly and stays for a very long time. It does tone the skin. I bought it in winters and it just was the perfect cream. But now, in summers too, it is perfect. Just a little amount is needed. Just to be sure, do not take a lot of product. Less is more with this cream! People with oily skin can use it in winters, as for summers it will be a lot for them. It has the typical ayurvedic smell and it will stay for some time. It does not cause any irritation and breakouts. I absolutely love this cream and currently, it is my fourth bottle!
What did I like about it?
- The runny texture makes it easy to apply as it glides on smoothly.
- Packaging is travel-friendly.
- Gives a nice glow to the face.
- Highly moisturizing.
- Easily available.
- Does not irritate the skin or cause any breakouts.
- Stays on for a long period.
What didn’t I like?
- The fragrance is not that great.
Would I Recommend?
Yes, I would highly recommend it.
More from Vicco?
- Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream with Sandalwood Oil an Affordable Gem !
- VICCO Turmeric WSO Skin Cream Review