Uses of mustard oil for hair: – well we all use mustard oil for cooking our daily meal but did you know it can also be used in your hair for its good health and various other benefits. The mustard seed oil also known as (sarso ka tel) is rich in antioxidants such as selenium, which protect cells from harsh environmental conditions. Mustard oil has essential fatty acids to keep your hair hydrated always. It also thickens your hair from root & promotes instant hair growth.
Let us look at some important benefits of using mustard oil on hair:-
- Reduces hair loss – If you are in a group of 10 then 6 out of ten would be complaining about their hair fall problems. One of the few ways to stop excessive hair loss is massaging mustard oil regularly on your hair. Mustard oil is loaded with proteins, essential for hair growth and maintenance of strong, healthy hair.
- Stimulates Hair Growth- Mustard oil stimulates hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. It contains protein, a major component of hair, and omega-3 fatty acids – both of which nourish your hair and encourage hair growth. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of this oil prevents hair loss and ensure healthy hair growth. You just have to take a generous amount of oil on your palms and massage it on your hair for that healthy growth.
- Prevents premature greying of hair- Premature discoloration of hair is common in young people. This may occur due to a lack of vitamins in the food consumed. Mustard oil contains essential minerals and vitamin that prevent premature greying of hair.
- Prevents dandruff and itchy scalps- Dandruff is caused by the dryness of scalp and itchiness is due to the fungal activity. Mustard oil contains antifungal and anti-bacterial properties which prevent such hair problems.
- Makes hair lustrous -mustard seed oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which makes hair lustrous and silky.
So, to get long, soft, healthy and lustrous hair start massaging your scalp with mustard oil regularly. You can also mix coconut oil with it if you get irritated with its smell.
- Reason for White Hair
- Hair Rebonding Info You Should Know
- Papaya Benefits for Skin & Hair
- How to Stop Hair Fall / Hair Fall Control Tips
- Yoga for Hair Growth
- Egg for Hair Growth ?!
- Onion Juice for Hair ?!
- Tomato Juice Benefits for Skin & Hair + DIY
- Olive Oil For Hair Growth Recipe
- Sesame Oil For Hair
The oil always very important of the treatment of hair such as the mustard oil is the natural substance that is very good for the hair to grow and make it fresh long and healthy …