The award for the “youngest most beautiful women in the universe” goes to- any guesses? It’s None other than Urvashi Rautela!! Yes, this award was awarded to Urvashi Rautela in 2018 by the government of tourism of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and we cannot question why because she truly deserves it. Urvashi Rautela is an Indian actress and a model who has worked in Hindi, Kannada and Bengali films. Urvashi was a beautiful Apsara in the court of God Indra , ‘ur’ means heart and ‘vashi’ means to control and Urvashi Rautela is no less than an Apsara as she is breathtakingly gorgeous.
All about Urvashi
- Birthday– 25 February 1994
- Age (as of 2019)- 25 years
- Birthplace– kotdwar, Pauri Garhwal, Uttrakhand
- Sun sign– Pisces
- Height– 5’10’’
- Weight– 57kgs (approx.)
- Marital status-unmarried
- Instagram handle– urvashirautela (18.7M followers)
- Urvashi did her schooling from Bloomingdale public school, St Joseph’s convent public school and attended Gargi College (Delhi University). Urvashi used to be a member of Gargi’s western dance society in her college days. She was an amazing basketball player and even played at the national level.
- Her father Maanveer Singh is a businessman and her mother Meera Singh is also a businesswoman (owner of a salon). Yashraj Rautela is her younger brother who is a pilot.
- Urvashi loves dancing and reading books. “ Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn is one of her favorite books. Urvashi is a trained dancer in Bharatanatyam, Kathak, jazz, hip hop and belly dance.
- Urvashi is a freak when it comes to fitness. She is very dedicated and hardworking towards maintaining her physique. You can find plenty of videos of her hitting the gym or practicing aerial yoga. She is trained in combat, sword fighting, horse riding and kickboxing. She engages herself in weight lifting, yoga and stretching exercises regularly.
- Urvashi got a 100% scholarship from New York Academy but she did not complete the course as she had already started acting in films.
- Urvashi made her debut with Singh Saab the Great (2013). After that she did other movies like Sanam Re (2016), Great Grand Mastic ,(2016), and Hate Story 4 (2018). Her latest movie pagalpanti will be out on 8 November 2019.
- She has done music albums also like yo yo honey Singh’s international album love dose, laal dupatta with Mika Singh and gal bann gayi along with vidut Jamwal.
- She made her Kannada debut with Mr. Airavata which was a huge commercial success.
- Urvashi had also appeared in a special dance number haseeno ka deewana in the movie “ kaabil” for which she was appreciated by Amitabh Bachchan himself.
- In Feb 2016 false news were spread by Kamaal Rohan and abpnewstv of Urvashi getting married to which Urvashi wrote that she’ll be sending them a legal notice for defamation.
- In 2016 a picture surfed over the internet showing Urvashi with a love bite on her back on which she wrote on her Instagram- Media created Love bites!!! #ridiculous #witless & #moronic
- Urvashi won the “Urbane Fittest Woman Of The Year” 2019 award.
- The government of Andaman and Nicobar Islands has named a flower after her in the archipelago.
- Urvashi on her Instagram posted a news article which stated that she and the American record producer, rapper, singer and songwriter may come together for a single.
- Urvashi secured a post for herself in the prestigious TC Candler 100 most beautiful faces of 2016.
- She has been voted as the youngest most beautiful woman in the universe.
- Urvashi is the only girl who has won maximum number of Beauty pageants like two times miss universe India, miss Asian super model 2011 India, Indian Princess 2011, miss tourism queen of the year international world 2011, miss teen India 2009, I am she- miss universe India 2012, miss diva 2015, miss beautiful smile at Yamaha Fascino and miss universe 2015 (unplaced).
- In 2016 her movie Sanam re scored 5th highest TRP of 2016 Bollywood movies and its world TV premiers TRP was 56,66,000 impressions.
- She has won the Maharatna Award form the chief minister of Uttrakhand.
- She was featured on Times Most Desirable women’s list for 4 years consecutively.
- She has also established an organisation called Urvashi Rautela Foundation to fulfil basic educational and health needs of poor people.