What are body wraps?
Body wraps are one of the newest trends in the healthcare and beauty industry. Body wraps are basically nonsurgical body cocoons which are designed to be wrapped around your entire body except the face and the genital area. It is crafted with mineral oils and nourishing gels to hydrate, cleanse, tighten and heal the skin they also help to reduce cellulite and soothe your skin. But going to a spa for such treatment may burn a hole through your pockets. To rescue your pockets we have arranged a number if body wraps recipes which will aid your weight loss.
1) Cellulite Body wraps:
Cellulitis are simply put pockets of free-floating fat cells which are stored under your skin due to prior circulation. Cellulitis not only look unflattering but they also hinder the detoxing of your body. The parts of one’s body most prone to cellulite deposition are the thighs, the hips, and the legs.
1) 1 cup seaweed powder.
2) 45ml of almond oil or olive oil.
3) 2 cups of warm water or warm coffee water.
4) 2 drops of anti-cellulite oil like rosemary oil, juniper oil or fennel oil.
Mix all the ingredients together in a nonmetallic container.
Make sure the consistency is mud-like, not too watery and not too dry.
Apply this to the targeted area after exfoliating it and then wrap it.
2) Salt Body wrap:
Epsom salt wraps are excellent for reducing weight, slimming down and detoxification. Epsom salt body wraps are known to be helpful to reduce weight and get your body in shape. It is highly beneficial as the salt is readily absorbed in the body.
1) 1 cup Epsom salt.
2)4 cups of warm water. If you want better results you may use chamomile or other tea water.
3) 3 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil or almond oil.
4) 2 drops of essential oils like rosemary oil.
5) Old sheets
6) Plastics to wrap.
1) Exfoliate your body. Make sure to wash your body of any residual ingredients of the scrub.
2) Add Epsom salt to the warm water or tea water in a sink or bathtub.
3) Completely dissolve the salt in the liquid.
4) Soak the sheet into the mixture.
5) Mix the essential oil with the carrier oil and message over the targeted area.
6) Make sure the sheet is not very hot but mildly warm.
7) wrap the sheets around your body or your targeted area.
8)wrap the plastic around the sheets to keep them in place.
9)Lie down on a blanket for an hour to keep warm.
10) Remove the wrap after an hour and shower properly.
Ginger body wraps are known to help with blood circulation which improves detoxification. All the cellulite problems are also flushed out by regular use of this wrap. It is great for your skin, body tone, and overall health.
- 2 ginger roots which must be at least 4 inches each.
- 4 tablespoon of bentonite or kaolin clay powder.
- 15 large strawberries.
- water as required.
- put all ingredients in a blender and blend till it becomes homogenous.
- Add water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Apply on the effected area after exfoliation.
- Cover with cloth or plastic.
- Do not keep the wrap on for more than 40 minutes.
4) Chocolate body wrap:
The high theobromine content of this wrap is beneficial for weight loss. The high antioxidant in the contents of this wrap is important to moisturize your skin.
- Half a cup of dark chocolate chips.
- 5 strawberries.
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Half cup champagne or beer.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave to heat it up till it melts.
- Put strawberries, honey, and champagne in a blender and blend till it becomes smooth.
- Follow the procedure of applying this mixture after exfoliation.
- Follow this by wrapping your body or body part with a wrap.
- Remove after 20-30 mins.