Trichup Oil: Hair Fall Control Oil is a product from Vasu Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. to combat our most common problem of hair fall. A blend of neem and other exotic herbs like Bhringaraj, Dhatura, etc., this oil guarantees to repair damaged hair shaft thereby reducing hair fall.
Let’s see if this product is an answer to our hair fall problem.
Table of Contents
Details about Trichup Oil: Hair Fall Control Oil
This oil enriched with the natural goodness of natural herbs strengthens hair from the roots.
- Easily penetrates in hair
- Improves blood circulation
- Repairs hair shaft
- Reduces hair fall
Rs.240 for 200ml
Gently massage the oil on to the scalp and leave it overnight for quicker results. Repeat 3 times a week for a minimum of 4-6 weeks.
Suitable for all hair type?
My Experience with Trichup Oil: Hair Fall Control Oil
The packaging is very simple, with a green color box and bottle, thereby indicating its natural goodness.
Colour and texture
The oil is light olive green in color and has a little greasy texture.
The oil has a mild fragrance with a pleasant, flowery feeling. But it becomes somewhat irritating after a few hours.
I had intensive hair fall and so I have suggested this oil by one of my friends. This oil is not easily available at all medical stores and so I had to ask in many stores before finally getting one. And my hard work to find the oil reaped results much better than what I expected. Plus, I got the pack with a free Trichup herbal shampoo, which I haven’t yet given a try.
I apply the oil 3 times a week, leave it overnight and wash it the next morning. However, I feel the oil is a little sticky but the oil washes off your hair easily. I have been doing this for past 3-4weeks and I have got desired results and my hair fall has gradually reduced. Moreover, applying oil 3 times a week is a little tedious in our fast-paced life, so oiling twice a week will also do, but it will simply prolong the process of combating hair fall.
Continuous use of the oil certainly has brought my extreme hair fall under control and has also added a little shine and smoothness to my otherwise dry hair. I followed the regime as per the instructions are given, and found that I have finally kept hair fall at bay with this oil, which has been recommended by millions over the years.
Overall Performance of Trichup Oil: Hair Fall Control Oil
- Quality assured since the 1990s
- Blend of exotic natural herbs
- Easy penetration
- Better blood circulation during massage
- Strengthens hair from roots
- Reduces hair fall
- Adds shine to hair in continuous use
- Not easily available in the market
- Little sticky and greasy
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I would give it a nod for everyone dealing with hair fall problem. At Rs.230, it is a good buy to get rid of your hair fall.
More Hair Fall Control?
- Head and Shoulders Anti dandruff Anti-Hair fall Shampoo Review
- Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner With Nutrilock Actives Review
- Garnier Ultra Blends Royal Jelly and Lavender Anti Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner Review
- TRESemme Hair fall Control Shampoo Review
- Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo With Nutrilock Actives Review
- Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Cream Review
- Biotique Mountain Ebony Vitalizing Serum For Falling Hair Review
- Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Conditioner Review
- Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Shampoo Review
- Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil Your Hairfall Messiah ?
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair Intensive Hair Growth Treatment Review