Who is it for? Tresemme Botanique Detox And Restore Shampoo is for somebody looking for a botanical shampoo free from parabens that improve the texture of your hair.
INR 125 for 185ml.
How to apply?
Apply to wet hair. Gently massage and work into a lather form thoroughly. For an extra boost of delicious fragrance, follow with detox and restore conditioner every time.
My experience with Tresemme Botanique Detox And Restore Shampoo
It comes in a green colored plastic bottle. The packaging is simple and sober.
Color and Texture :
It is transparent in color and it has a gel-like consistency.
It has a mild ayurvedic fragrance. The fragrance is sweet.
I recently bought this shampoo. It contains ginseng and neem. Ginseng helps to promote hair growth and reduces hair loss. On the other hand, neem cleanses the scalp and also acts as an antioxidant.
This shampoo does not lather very well and is very mild. It cleansed my scalp well. It also added shine to my hair.
However if you have oil in your hair you would require to shampoo your hair twice.
Overall this shampoo worked well. My hair have not completely become healthy but they have a better texture now.
- Contains no dyes and parabens.
- Softens hair.
- Adds shine.
- Cleanses scalp.
- Very mild on hair.
- Contains sulfate.
Would I recommend / repurchase?
You can definitely give this shampoo a try.
Best Place to Buy this?
Overall Rating: 4/5
More Tresemme Shampoos?
- Tresemme Smooth and Shine Pro Collection Shampoo
- Ionic Strength Tresemme Shampoo Review |Price |Ingredients
- Tresemme Shampoo Review : Climate Control
- TRESemme Salon Silk Moisture Shampoo Review
- TRESemme Hair fall Control Shampoo Review
- TRESemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner Review
- TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo Review
- TRESemme Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo Review
- Tresemme Smooth And Shine Conditioner Review
- Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo Review