Who’s it for? The Tonymoly I’m Makgeolli Mask Sheet is a skin purifying sheet mask that contains Makgeolli, which is Korean rice wine. The fermented rice wine extract refines the skin for a smooth complexion.
Price: Rs. 100 for 21g (1 sheet).
Sensitive skin alert: No.
How to use: Apply on a clean, dry face. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. Remove and massage the excess serum into the skin.
My Experience with TONYMOLY I’m Makgeolli Mask Sheet
Packaging: The sheet mask comes in plastic packaging which looks very cute as there is a picture of makgeolli on it.
Color and texture: It is a white sheet mask. It is a thick sheet, soaked in a lightweight, non-sticky extract.
Fragrance: The sheet mask has a mild fragrance.
My experience: I love Tonymoly sheet masks and the Seaweed one is my favorite. This time I decided to try the Makgeolli mask. Makgeolli is basically Korean rice wine and this sheet mask contains fermented rice wine extract. The sheet is thick and is soaked with the extract. It feels very soothing on the skin. After massaging in the excess serum, my skin looked bright and clean and felt very soft and hydrated. I liked it but not as much as the Seaweed one as it gives me better results. It is a decent mask in my opinion – not bad, but not that great either. This one was a one-time buy for me.
- Soothes the skin.
- Brightens the face.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I personally prefer the Seaweed one so I won’t repurchase this. But you can definitely try it once and see for yourself!
My rating: 4/5
More by Tony Moly :
- Tonymoly I’m Red Wine Mask Sheet Review
- Tonymoly I’m Lemon Mask Sheet Review
- Tonymoly I’m Rice Mask Sheet Review
- Tonymoly I’m Tomato Mask Sheet Review
- Tonymoly Pureness 100 Red Ginseng Mask Sheet Review
- TonyMoly Pureness 100 Pearl Sheet Mask Review
- Tonymoly I’m Pomegranate Mask Sheet Review
- Tonymoly I’m Broccoli Mask Sheet
- TonyMoly I’m Tea Tree Mask Sheet Review
- TonyMoly I’m Aloe Mask Sheet Review
- Tony Moly I’m Real Avocado Mask Sheet Nutrition Review