Who is it for? The Ordinary Serum Foundation is for the people who are looking for a light foundation for sensitive skin.
How to Apply?
- Apply your moisturizer if you have very dry skin. Personally, I do not require moisturizer with this foundation because my skin is very oily.
- Apply your primer (primer is a must). Shake the bottle well before use.
- Take the required amount of foundation on the back of your hand and use a makeup blender sponge or foundation brush to apply and blend the product on your face.
Take a small amount of the product and apply it on your neck or your wrist and leave it there for a few minutes to test for allergy.
My Experience with the Ordinary Serum Foundation
The foundation comes in a plastic bottle with a dispenser. This bottle is packed in a black cardboard box.
Colour and Texture
The foundation is very light and has a creamy texture. It is neither too creamy nor too dry.
It does not have any fragrance, which is a good thing.
It provides medium coverage.
I have oily skin, that is, it is extremely prone to acne, so I have to be very careful while choosing cosmetics for myself. ‘The Ordinary’ has a wide range of products, which are not merely cosmetics but, skin care. This foundation is a savior. It has medium coverage, which is fine by me and it perfectly matches my skin tone. It is light and can be used in any weather and on a daily basis.
- It is lightweight.
- It does not come off easily.
- It blends quickly.
- It is a skincare product.
- It is good for oily skin.
- It provides a matte finish.
- It is expensive.
- It is not easily available.
- It is not for those who are looking for a full coverage foundation.
- It may be allergic to some. Allergy test is recommended.
Would I Recommend/ Repurchase This Product?
Yes, I definitely recommend and I would repurchase this product.