Who is it for? The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 With Antioxidants is for those who all are looking for daily wear light sunscreen
GBP 7.9 for 50ml
Sensitivity Alert? :
How to Use:
apply to face liberally and evenly 15 to 20 minutes before UV exposure. If continued UV expected, to maintain protection, reapply at least every 2 hours or after extensive perspiration or material water exposure, towel drying, swimming.
My Experience with The ordinary mineral UV filters SPF 15 with antioxidants
The product comes in a plastic tube which is hygienic as well as travel-friendly
it has a bit thick consistency with white colored cream like texture which is not easy with application.
it has no fragrance at all
Ease of Application:
it does not spread easily on dry skin so I had to apply a good amount of moisturizer underneath this product. And one more this it can not be applied too much as is leaves a white cast.
As sun protection it does its job nicely it protects skin from UV damage and it controls sweat also.
I use it daily before leaving my house even in the summers I apply while I stay inside. It has really less SPF so cannot expect more. It does not make my skin look oily also controls sweat to some extent. I found it I apply this product alone it is really hard to apply and spread evenly. Another thing it leaves a white cast so I had to be very careful with the amount of application. I had to take only one tiny bit or else I look like a ghost and this obviously bothers other people also I believe.
Overall Performance of The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 With Antioxidants
- Protects from uv rays and contains antioxidants
- Does not make skin oily
- Controls sweat
- Leaves a white cast
- Bit drying
Would I repurchase or Recommend? Not really in this price I will definitely get a product with higher SPF
More by the Ordinary?
- The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution Review
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation Review
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors and HA Review
- The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12 Review
- The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1 Review
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution Review
- The Ordinary Niacinamide Review
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Review
- The Ordinary L Ascorbic Acid Powder Review
- The Ordinary Matrixyl + 10% HA Review
- The Ordinary Buffet Review
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane Review