Who is it for? The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is for those who are searching for a mild exfoliator to fight texture irregularities, uneven skin tone, and blemishes and also which maintains PH balance.
Table of Contents
GBP 6.5 for 30ml
Sensitivity Alert? :
Yes, patch testing prior to use is advised for sensitive skin.
How to Use:
- Clean face and wait for skin to dry. Apply evenly across dry face and neck using a fingertip, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Avoid eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
My Experience with The ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution
Is very basic other ordinary product which comes in a glass bottle with a dropper and it is spill proof and that makes the product travel-friendly.
a slimy red colored solution which actually looks like the blood which gets absorbed by the time.
no fragrance at all.
I started using this product twice a week when I felt I have uneven skin tone and textured skin. Gradually I reduced its usage to once a week. First of all, I do not feel any slight hint of tingling sensation while it’s on my face so I can tell it is contains mild acid. After I rinse off my skin feels smoother and less textured. As it contains active acids I apply normal moisturizer or oil after that so that my skin takes time to act upon the ingredients in the peeling solution. I mainly use it at night so that my skin can rest and wake up fresh. The night I use it next day morning my skin just shines with a healthy glow.
Overall Performance of The ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution
- Works on uneven skin
- Works on textured skin
- Maintains ph of 3.6
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Over usage can cause irritation
Would I repurchase or Recommend?
Obviously yes. I love the brand ordinary and this product is definitely recommended for uneven and textured skin.
More by The Ordinary?
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation Review
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors and HA Review
- The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12 Review
- The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1 Review
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution Review
- The Ordinary Niacinamide Review
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Review
- The Ordinary L Ascorbic Acid Powder Review
- The Ordinary Matrixyl + 10% HA Review
- The Ordinary Buffet Review
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane Review