Who is it for? The Faceshop Daily Perfumed Hand Cream Apple Pop is a perfumed hand cream with its romantic fragrance that nourishes and moisturizes skin.
Rs 300 for 30 ml
My experience with The Faceshop Daily Perfumed Hand Cream Apple Pop
It comes in a white-colored tube with a black color cap in it. Quite a sturdy packaging. Small so fits easily in the bag !
The texture of the cream is very thick.
It has a strong fragrance of apple in it. Loved it!
My experience with this cream is quite satisfactory and loved its fragrance full of apples. I don’t have very dry skin so it works well for me. Little product is needed and gets easily absorbed. You just need a little amount of product, apply it on washed hands. It moisturizes well without leaving any greasy feeling. Sometimes I even feel that some sort of cream just sits on my hand. It will keep your hands moisturized until you wash your hands again. After using this, I never had complaints of stretchy feeling in my skin.
What do I like about it?
- Very lightweight cream
- Contains apple extracts
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Moisturises well
- Pampers my hands well
- Easy to carry
- Little quantity is required so will last long
What I don't like?
- Not all product gets absorbed
- Could be a bit dry for dry skin holders
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, I would recommend you to try this as its a great product to pamper your hands well. Use it and get that softy’s hands!
More Face Shop Hand Creams?
- The Face Shop Daily Perfumed Hand Cream Macadamia
- The Face Shop Cherry Blossom Daily Perfume Hand Cream Review
- The Face Shop Daily Perfume Hand Cream 10 Snow Cotton Review
- The Face Shop Berry Mix Hand Cream Review