Summers are knocking on our doors!!It is the season of fresh fruits, cool drinks, and heat. Today I have come with the review of The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel that will definitely help you beat the heat 😀 It is a special edition product from Bodyshop and is on sale too! Read the review below to judge if you like it or not 🙂 if you do like it…rush and grab it before it’s gone!
Table of Contents
- What is it and who is it for?
- Sensitive Skin Alert?
- What the Brand Claims about the Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel:
- How to Use:
- My Experience with the Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel:
- Positives of the Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel:
- Negatives of the Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel:
- Would I repurchase and recommend?
- GlossyPolish Verdict
What is it and who is it for?
A citrusy and minty shower gel. Suitable for both men and women!
Rs 425 for 250 ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
What the Brand Claims about the Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel:
Lather up skin with our invigorating Limited Edition Virgin Mojito Shower Gel to leave it feeling clean and refreshed. Discover more about Virgin Mojito Body Care → Soap-free, lather rich formula Invigorating Virgin Mojito fragrance with the extract of Caribbean lime and mint Made with Community Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar from Paraguay
How to Use:
Pour onto the loofah, lather well and enjoy!!
My Experience with the Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel:
This is a bright green shower gel that comes in a sturdy TBS bottle! I love how bright the shower gel looks.
This smells exactly like Virgin Mojito 😀 Imagine smelling on that soda with lots of fresh lime and mint. When you sniff it from the bottle, it is quite strong. But, when you apply this on a loofah and lather on…it is simply divine. I think it is a very refreshing fragrance. Use it early in the morning to really wake yourself up. You can also use it after a long day out in the heat; it will make you feel fresh!
This shower gel has a soap-free formula yet it lathers really nicely. The fragrance does not last long. Its fresh feeling does: D I would seriously recommend it to people who sweat a lot or get a BO problem. This beauty has, I don’t know what magic in it-but it keeps you smelling clean and fresh!
I feel that this shower gel is not particularly moisturizing. If you have normal to dry skin, make sure you use good body butter. If you want to layer this fragrance on…I recommend buying the body butter from the same range. Since this is a limited edition product, it is on sale. Grab it before you lose it!!
Positives of the Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel:
- Smells very refreshing
- Unis*x fragrance-suitable for both men and women
- Prevents body odor
- Cruelty free
Negatives of the Body Shop Virgin Mojito Shower Gel:
- Using a body lotion is recommended for dry skinned people
Would I repurchase and recommend?
I love it! I have already stocked it up for the summer 😀
What do you ladies do to keep fresh in summers?
More Body Shop Shower Gels?
- The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Shea Shower Gel and Cream Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash Is…
- The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose Body Wash Review