Who is it for? The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream is for all those who want a lightweight, shine-free BB cream that has the potential to instantly cover all the dark and dull spots, blemishes, and imperfection leading to seamless and natural look.
Rs 1295 for 40 ml.
My experience with The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream
It comes in a tube of green color with a flip flap brown color cap. Quite a sturdy packaging with a natural look.
The texture of the cream is thick, just perfect as it should be. Gets easily absorbed in the skin and little quantity resembling almost of pea size is sufficient.
It has the fragrance of tea tree which stays for little.
My experience with this cream is quite good as I feel it does everything that its meant to be. Just a small quantity and you get the desired results. What I love the most is its matte finish look! It gives simply no makeup flawless look in a minute. Has really great coverage of all the BB creams that I have tried to date. It really stays for long so ain’t need any reapplication or you don’t need to be worried of your look.
What do I like about it?
- Matte finish
- Great coverage
- Comes in 3 different shades
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Stays for long
- Has nice tea tree fragrance
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Comes from a trusted brand
- Aint lead to acne breakouts
What don't I like?
- Bit pricey
- Hope fragrance could have stayed for longer
- Has no SPF content
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, I would recommend you to try this as it is true to what it claims, although its bit pricey but its worth every penny you pay. Afterall any cosmetic you use must be effective with its results and should not harm the skin.
More from The Body Shop Tea Tree Range?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask – Worthy Summer Remedy?
- Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer – Your New Best Friend?
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner | Best Toner For Summers!
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash Is…
- The Body Shop Tea Tree 3-In-1 Wash Scrub Mask Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Review